Her denial and his acceptance

Chapter 26: Her denial and his acceptance

Khushi wake up stretching her arms and kissed her cutie Rocky who sleep cuddling to her. Thankfully, last night Arnav did not barged her room like every night and she get her proper nape. It's like after ages she get the chance to spend some good times with her Rocky. Although he complain but she pacify him by her buttery words.

She limped out her bed and get ready as today is very important day for her. She is going for a job interview. Instantly she get ready and prayed to DM before leaving for office. But on exact moment buaji stopped her. She again start the same topic which she least wanted to discuss. Helplessly, she look out for help but he is not at home.

Buaji: So what you have thought about marriage?

Khushi: Buaji please..I am getting late..

Buaji: Stop it titaliya..this is not the way to behave. You are going to become a mother, when you will behave maturely and think wisely? Every day Nk's family make a call. They are waiting for your nod.

Khushi: You know my answer then why asking me? I have no interest to marry again. I am not a marriage material. Saying this she turn to leave but buaji scolding stop her to the tracks.

Buaji: Your first marriage get failed that doesn't mean you sit at home entire life.You have whole life in front of you. You cannot spend it all alone. Do you ever thought how we are facing this society when ask us who is father of your baby. Because according to them, Lavanya was his wife when you were staying with him. You have no idea how much you have disgrace us by carrying this child. Knowing everything, Nk is ready to accept you along with this child. Atleast think about us. (She fought back in tears) Shashi came for her rescue and handle the situation.

Shashii: What is going on here? How many times i told you jiji, no one will force her. It's her life. Let her decide what she wanted. From now on, no one will talk about this matter..did you understand. You go Khushi..Today is your interview haina? All the best.

Khushi: Thank you babuji.. She sighed and touch his feet. He give his blessing and give her mental strength to wash out everything happened in the past and start afresh. Buaji glare her sharply. Quickly, she strides from there avoiding further eye contact to her.

~~~

She prayed DM name 100 times before stepping in her boss cabin. Her happiness no boundry as she get selected for PA in the office during her one round itself. At first she find it odd as the people who take her interview did not see her documents and directly give her appointment letter. Later, Manager came to her and made her sign a contact and ask her to join from next week.

Meanwhile, she reach the bus stop happily and stood in the bus stop. To her surprise, a car landed in front of her. Her mouth widen greeting him again. He come out wearing his sunglasses and walk to her.

Khushi: Aap yaha bhi aa gaye? (You came here also.)

Arnav: What to do. I guess you created black magic on Arnav Singh raizada. (She frowned turning her face to other side while people stare at them. Some gasp and some drool over him. This wasn't go well to her. She come to his front blocking their view to eye on him.

Khushi: Go from here..I will call you later. He look puzzled seeing her changed behaviour.

Arnav: What did you say? You will call me? But her attention only on the girls, they are continuously staring at her arnav oblivious to him.

Khushi, i am going back to home. Do you want lift?

Khushi: No thanks i can manage. He open his open to say something when she held his hand and took him away. He get pleasantly surprise. Getting the golden opportunity, he pin her against the wall and look into her eyes.