Love me till the end

Chapter 13: Love me till the end

Khushi is nervously pacing in the ravishing honeymoon suite wearing bridal dress. She try to adjust the choli that is quite revealing. She feel shy to expose herself to her husband. Upon that, her nervousness is increasing by every passing moment.

His confession replayed in her mind bringing a powerful waves of blush flushed her face. A smile automatically adore her lips and then she touch her sindoor imagining what's going to happen to her in next few moments.

Is it a dream? She slapped herself feeling overwhelmed in excitement. But then she remember what he had done previously.

The dimly lit candles and flowers were scattered all around giving a touch of romance that made her heart stop. Her nervousness clearly noticiable by the person who just entered the room without her acknowledgement. He smirked amused hearing her nervous chanting.

Khushi(To herself): What does he think of himself. According to him, he is always right..he can think he could rectify his mistake by taking seven vows? Not so soon..after what he had done i will..I will..I will not let him win me so easily..But what if I get melted by his sweet gestures..? (She bite her nails staring at the bed decorated with red flowers and decided to not give in, the way he torture her she will do the same..)

Mrs Khushi Singh raizada! His husky dark voice hit her. She jumped out of skin and next second she lost her balance. She clutches her eyes fearfully waiting to receive the pain but when she didn't got any, she open her eyes only to look in those caramel brown eyes that always skipped her heartbeat.

Arnav: Did you like the decoration specially the BED.. ( She get astonishment by his sudden closeness but instantly push his hand from her waist and recover herself composing her dupatta, hiding her nervousness..

Khushi(Fidgeting with her dupatta): Why you lock the door..?

Arnav: We need everything to be in private for the things we are going to do now.. His bold comment made her more nervous.

He admire her into his specially designed lehnga while she try all possible ways to avoid looking at him as she know she can loose her senses anytime by his intoxicating gaze. Then she noticed him advancing toward her in slow calculative steps.

Arnav: You looking absolutely mine..

Khushi(Pointing finger at him): Don't try to flirt with me and dare to come near me..

Arnav(Smirking at her): What you would do if i touch you..

Khushi: I will shout and call everyone..

She gasp as the distance is getting closer and closer. She move backward while he move forward. She try to move but he locked her between the walls and him.

Khushi: Rocky!!!! He will bite you..

Arnav: Sweetheart he is on my side..remember (She pouted sadly and cursed her unfaithful lover under her breathe) Don't pout else I kiss you right now..

Khushi: Hame jane dijiye.. (Let me go)

Arnav: You are not allowed to run this time..

He saw her biting her lips with a small grin on her face. Her back hit the wall when she realize there is no place to go behind. Her lips trembled, his hot breathe causing havoc to every pore of her cell. She bite her lips to calm her ragged breathe. Her chest were rising and dropping.

Arnav(caressing he lips): ''Don't hurt them..They are mine..''

khushi maintained her angry mood, shrugged off his arms and went to the bed.