Reunion

Chapter 31: Reunion

In poolside-

''Arnavji, kahi yeh sapna toh nahi..'' (Says it's not any dream) He said nothing just keep dazing her with his chocolaty brown intense eyes and came forward asking her to show her beautiful palm where his name imprinted. She inch backward shaking her head by his every approach toward her.

Mehendi ceremony come to an end and now every family member came to raizada mansion for their haldi ceremony taking place in raizada mansion as being instructed by Arnav singh raizada. After being away from each other, he cannot let a single chance passed by without seeing her.

He just wanted to mark her his wife as early as possible but as per khushi wish, he agreed to fulfill every single rituals which makes her happy. But only in the condition, she will stay in raizada mansion and do not stress herself physically and mentally. Khushi is now in her trimester. Carrying twins is not an easy job. She find it hard to cope up with things. During this period, he took extra care for her. All his office work he does from home and make sure Khushi stay in front of his eyes every single moment.

Although Khushi restrain him from meeting her before their marriage thinking about buaji who still hadn't accept him fully but does anyone have audicity to stop arnav singh raizada from meeting his wife. No one!

How can he let his beloved wife to go away from his sight when she is carrying their love inside her. Stealing few private moments, he grab her hand and directly pull her toward poolside when everyone went busy in havan.

Khushi: Arnavji what're you doing..! (He pinned her against the wall ignoring her resistance.)

Arnav: Did you take your medicines..?

Khushi: Woh hum..hame bhook nahi..(I'm not feeling hungry)

Arnav: But my babies are..

 He stroke her heavy bulging stomach and she placed her hand over his face gesturing she is fine. Lovingly he offered her hand and brought her in the adjacent room where he had arranged a candle light dinner for her. She felt overwhelmed receiving all the love and care from her husband. From the moment she shifted in raizada mansion, he fulfill all her wishes, pamper her and make her feel his prized possession. His love is the soul reason of her survival and now she become very addicted to him.

She continue to admire her husband who is blowing the candle and make her favorite dishes ready. She denied to have anything when he ask her to eat. When she look down, he made her look into his eyes. He understood everything and immediately shifted her to his lap with his hand back to her waist for support.

What're you--- He shut her up by stuffing her favorite sweet.

Arnav: You become very careless jaan..For your sake I get ready to do pre-wedding rituals. But that doesn't mean you take my love for granted and do fasting at this condition, hiding from me..

Khushi: Arna-v-ji I'm fin-e.

Arnav: Shut up! I just can't believe it. How can they emotionally blackmail you? Why did you give your nod without asking me. What if anything happened to you? Thanks to rocky who informed me all this on time else my family members had made all the arrangement to starve you.

She pouted sadly cursing Rocky. She pour out her feeling to him but that devil rocky change the party and become chamcha of Arnavji.

Arnav get hell mad now and wanted to confront them but Khushi stop him from going anywhere and pull him for a intense hug.

Arnav: Who told you to do fasting got dammit. (He struggled into her embrace not letting her to rule him. She keep holding him in order to calm him.)