Turning events

Chapter 14: Turning events

Khushi grazed in those chocolate brown eyes that were staring her with so much hostility. He made her turn tracing his finger to remove the traces of hairs blocking his sight. She try to look away as whenever he stare her like this, she feel something in her belly. But he is not ready to remove his gaze hypnotizing her pulling her near to him.

His gaze and proximity causing bad effect to her nervous system, she close her eyes placed her hand to his chest feeling every heartbeat of his.

A warm smile spread across his features being the first man in her life. Being with her, he felt it was his first time too. The whole experience was totally magnified and indescribable. She made him totally forget lavanya and drowned her into some other world. He admire the beautiful angel in disguise with unconditional love flashing him.

Khushi: Why you are staring me..? She asked raising her head from his chest.

Arnav: Do I need permission to look at my wife..?

She blush hiding her face under his arms. This word 'Wife' feel so good from him. There was a time all her dreams and hopes shattered but now she wished to live every second of her life with him. The love in his eyes making her believe it is not any dream she is actually become his with her everything. She didn't know what follow next but today she feel herself most luckiest person having love of her life.

Their eyes locked together until both drowned into passionate heaven kissing each other madly and senselessly showering love to each other. She had never felt love before. They break apart due to lack of oxygen, he interlock his finger with her eyes looking at her.

Arnav: Not bad you become good kisser..

She pushed his chest making him to fell on the deep mattress.

Arnav: I always want to start and end my morning like this.. (She smiled back looking at him lovingly.)

But suddenly her eyes snapped open as she saw his eyes moving down her body. Then she realized duvet slipped from her hand, it is covering her lower body and upper body is bare to his eyes. Nervously she jumped out of the bed.

Arnav: Don't move dammit..( He stopped her holding her hand.) It will hurt you..You don't have to shy, we become one now.

Khushi: I'm fine Arnavji..( She added touching his cheeks and was about to get up. ) By next second she found herself lifting into his arms and brought her to stand in the ground.

Arnav: That i can see how much you are fine (He said seeing her biting her lips to erase the pain arise in her lower region)

Khushi: Let me go..Please. (She try to hide herself as both are naked) Leave me na..

Arnav: Never said that again else I definitely leave you.. (Her eyes welled up instantly.)

Arnav: Hey I was just joking.. (He wipe her tears and kissed her cheeks sweetly. While She hugged him throwing herself in those arms that always gave her solace.)

Khushi: Its not a joke Arnavji..I never imagine my life without you..i will kill myself if yo..)

Arnav: Shut up! You want the same dose i gave you last night. (She shook her head like a small child)

Okay tell me how was your first experience.. (Her cheeks burned furiously and then he traveled his hand under her sheets, roaming his hand behind her bare back.)

Khushi: Stop it now and let me wear my clothes. (He left her smirking at her and she grabbed her discarded clothes from floor. Her mouth open wide seeing the disheveled condition of her dress. )