A fear of loosing you

Chapter 11: A Fear of loosing you

Coldness in the night igniting the atmosphere. At the same time, the couple in the room were gaping at each other experiencing each other so close for the first time. She close her eyes tight as he inch closer.. so closer that there is no space left between them. No matter how much he tried, he cannot stay away from this girl. This is probably the most disastrous winter in Delhi but couple is burning with heat inside the blanket. Warmth of his palm burned her skin. She smile shyly hugging him after sharing a passionate kiss by her husband.

Arnav: Are you okay..?

When she didn't reply, he raised her chin. He could feel her body is burning due to fever..

Khushi: Hum thik hain..(I'm fine)

She hugged him resting her head to his naked chest, she close her eyes in relaxation getting being in his resistible warmth.

Arnav: No.. you are not okay..look at me..(He try to move but she didn't let him.

Khushi: I'm fine Arnavji..(Her tremble lips touching his chest making him to clenched his fist to suppress the feelings bubbling inside her.)

He was fighting for self control but as soon as his intense dark eyes met her innocent one something strong passed through him. He pressed her against the bed and his mouth sealed her ravishing her completely and senselessly. She arm wrapped around him for support. She was hesitant initially but then reciprocate him slowly and steadily.

They were loving each other when suddenly she heard something vibrating behind her ears. He move downward and suck her neck.

She tilted her head giving him full access of her, her hand reached at the desk where his phone is placed, a number appeared on the screen while Arnav was too busy in nibbling her exposed skin.

Arn..v..ji..

Arnav: Hmm..(He ignored her and placed his mouth on her chest..)

Khushi: Apka phone.. He throw it away moving up and look into her eyes all lost.

Damn Asr..Where are you? Please pick up my phone!

What are you doing Lavanya, its been long 3 years, probably he had changed his number or shift to other city,,i need to be little patient, once i get fully recovered and able to walk properly, i myself go and meet him..Oh my god i can't wait for that moment..Asr how you have been!

Thousands of thoughts coming to her mind. Then a unknown fear arise in her brain.

What if some other girl come to his life? She brushed it off her mind knowing well he can never broke his promise.

Stop it lavanya, he promise you, he only love you, no damn girl had that capability to match my standard..he is only yours...Asr..just few more days and then your Lavanya right there in your arms..i will never let you go..EVER..you are MINE and I'm yours..

~~~

He tilted his head down and kissed her lips passionately. A sudden storm make the window to burst open, she get scared and grip him tightly.

''Arnavji..''

He come back to his senses with offended bewilderment and realized what he had just done.. His face went stiff and he look up at his innocent wife. There is so much love in them that is making him guilt conscious.

Khushi: Woh apko koi baar baar apko phone kar raha toh maine..(She smoothened her hairs behind and steal a side glance with shyness.

He disconnect the call seeing the unknown number and then switched it off.