Your love is killing me

Chapter 22: Your love is killing me

A sudden roar burst in the house. Everyone rushed and banged her door but there was not reply. They get terrified seeing some smoke coming out from her room..

Garima: Jiji why Khushi is not opening the door..? She worridely called her name banging her door..

Buaji: Hai re nankishore..Yeh ladki hamri jaan lekar dam legi..!

Garima: Hame bahat dar lag raha hain..Kahi use kuch..

Buaji: Relax garima..don't you know what a drama queen she is..I will call someone..

Just then Nk arrived and noticed their tensed state.

Nk: What happened Aunty.. why are crying..Are you alright?

Garima: Thank god Nk babua you came..Khushi is not opening the door..Please see what has happened to her. She never behave like this..From the time she returned from hospital..she locked herself in a room, Rocky is also missing..Payal is not at home else she would have handled her..and now she..Pata nahi kiski buri najar lag gaye hain hamari bachii ko..(Don't know whose evil eye spell on my daughter..)

Nk reassure her before knocking her door. When she didn't respond, he too get panic. His worry display on his face. He asked Garima and buaji to step backward while pushed himself back to hit the door. In the very moment they door been opened..

Khushiji what happened..Are you Okay..? He saw her standing blankly with a plain silence from her end. She is standing like a statue without showing any sign of emotions.

Khushi: Sankadevi are you crazy..you almost gave heart attack to your mother..If anything happened to you how we had survived? There is only numbness from her end.

Buaji: You already created hurricane in our lives..Due to your stupidity your babuji is in hospital..Do you want to send your mother too..One by one we all shifted to hospital then you will be happy and do whatever you want..And why the hell you close the door..And from where this smoke coming..what are you doing...Answer me..?

Khushi: I am sorry buaji..I admit i made mistake trusting the wrong person..Whoever i trusting betray me..For that it is essential to erase all their memories from my room that torment me..She whispered softly staring at those things that turned into ashes.

Hai re nankishore..! What messed you created in your room.. Buaji almost creaked seeing every scattered on the ground..Some are burnt, some are broken.

Khushi: I will clean it..

Buaji: This girl is totally mad.. She muttered moving in.

Nk keep looking at her feeling her pain while her gaze is stuck on the particular spot..

Buaji: Where is Rocky? (She asked searching him under the bed.. Her grip tightened harshly hearing his name..)

Khushi: He is not here..

What do you mean..Where did you left him..

Ask the new owner- MR Arnav singh Raizda.. He is the new care taker of him.. She said straightly by throwing all the things of rocky containing teedybear, chocolates, small pillow, blanket, etc.

Buaji: And you let him go to him..How could you khushi..

Khushi: I have no right to ask him..

Roughly She put it all throwing all the things in the dustbin.. There was a time all these things were world to her but now it's Worthless..

I HATE YOU ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA..YOU SNATCHED EVERYTHING I ADORE..MY FAMILY...MY ROCKY..MY LIFE..MY LOVE..MY EVERYTHING..

~~~