Distance apart

Chapter 7: Distance apart

Arnav: ''What the! Go away Hp. I told you I'm not in a mood to talk..'' He clenched his fist. He was looking at the stars with his arms crossed. Without being noticed it was khushi to whom he lashed out. Just then she was about to go, he saw her reflection in a pool. His eyes widened. Immediately he turned and saw her going away.

''Khushi..'' He stop her holding her hand instead she pull his hand off and started walking away.

Arnav: ''Listen I..''She stopped as he come in her front and stare him plainly.

''I thought it was Hp..''

Khushi: ''Its okay Arnavji..I think I should get used to of such accusation from MY HUSBAND..'' He stare her hearing the word 'husband'. Its sound so weird yet so good.

Arnav: ''You don't need to stay here for the sake of Di..I am ready to divorce you..'' His statement literally stabbed her heart brutally. It brought tears in her eyes.

''Hey don't cry..i didn't meant to..'' It make him more guilty. Before he say something more to her, she ran away.

Oh shit..I again hurt her. He punch his hand feeling bad for the first time in his life. What he had thought about her till now was completely his misunderstanding. Not every girl is same. She is so innocent but he ruin her life.

Dammit what I will do now..how I rectify my mistake?

~~~

It was evening now. There is a complete silence in the Raizada parivaar. After all the mishaps happened in the morning, everyone are in complete shock. Khushi is sitting beside Anjali taking care of her. While Arnav tried all possible way to talk to khushi but unfortunately he didn't got any chance. Upon that none of them talking with him due to his rude behavior toward Khushi. Frustrated he lept forward toward his Di room- only place where he got some peace.

Khushi: ''Di..don't..'' she stopped her from moving. As soon as she open her eyes and saw khushi, a smile peep her lips, but in the very next moment her smile faded recalling everything. She tilted her head to other side and started crying.

''Di please don't be sad..I'm not upset with you really?'' She made her look at her face and cupped her cheeks. She wipe her tears nodding her head in no.

Anjali: ''You really have a big heart khushiji varna who will tolerate another women in her husband life..hame maaf kar dijiye humne..'' (Forgive me please I..)

She continue to sob feeling very angry on herself. Her selfish love for her brother spoil her life.

Khushi took her into her arms caressing her back.

Khushi: ''Firstly stop cursing yourself..I told you I m not angry with you..all you have done to brought happiness in your brother's life..Anyone at your place do that..it is not your fault..'' She try to assure her.

Anjali: ''I deceive you and you are still justifying my actions..Its good god punished me with this disease..I deserve to die..'' She placed her hand on her mouth immediately.

Khushi: ''Do you have any idea what you are saying? Never say like this again otherwise your nanad will punch you hard and broke your nose..you haven't seen my angry till now..'' She said in a bossy tone flaring her nose.

''Well I don't think your chotte will spare me if I kick you..'' Both chuckled imagining his angry red face.

''That like my good nanand(Sister in law)..I always love to see smile on your face..''

Anjali: ''You are so sweet khushi..I m so lucky to have you as my..'' She left her statement half uttering thinking she might be not willingly accept her chotte as her husband after knowing about Lavanya.