Kitne door..Kitne pas..

Chapter 24: Kitne door..kitne pas..

I move my head restlessly as the sharp gun shot still echoing to my brain. It shaken me like anything. I woke up panting calling out his name only to find Nk and buaji beside me.

''Arnavji..'' Only word she whispered after regaining and continue chanting his name.

Nk heart clenched hearing his name and look away which is not go unnoticed by buaji.

Current incident recollected in my brain. With widening eyes, I look around and went highly afraid finding myself in the hospital bed. I try to got up but Nk came forward ask me to take rest. I don't care about anything. I want to meet Arnav. My heart is not resting at peace. I ask buaji about him several times but she remain silent. She exchange glance with Nk while he blink his eyes in assurance before moving toward khushi. He keep consoling me but it doesn't affect her.

Arnavji kaha hain Nk ji.. (Where is Arnavji) Why don't you tell me? My panic state of mind can't figure out anything. The last thing I remembered lavanya shot the gun on Arnav and then.. I shuddered to even imagine anything happen to him.

And the moment I saw tension in Nk and buaji faces, My worry increasing. With difficulty I got up from bed and rushed out without giving any heed to them.

Nk: ''Khushiji wait..'' He followed me.

Khushi: ''Why no one is telling me where is Arnavji..I want to meet him..'' She yelled banging her fist at the counter enquiring about him.

Lady: ''Mam please you go to your room if doctor see you then--''

Khushi: I don't care, i want to meet him..Tell me where is Arnav singh raizada's room? Why no one is telling me anything..! She shouted frutrated and began calling out his name paniac.

Nk try to control her by convincing her to be calm. But she shoved his hand walking further.

Nk: ''No khushi you can't go...So much stress is not good for your health try to understand..'' He try to take her toward her ward but she ran away. She can sense they were hiding something crucial from her. Her nervousness were increasing by every passing moment. Suddenly her eyes caught Nani. Her heart skipped its beat when her eyes lay on the direction where she is looking. She and Akash standing outside the ICU. I saw doctor coming out and telling them something.

''Iska matlab arnavji.. No!'' I shook her head in denial. I felt my legs giving away. My body trembling by every step i took. I couldn't see him in such condition. I wanted to be with them but my voice went numb. I doesn't have strength to say anything. All i did is just stand there staring at the ICU.

On the other hand Nk stood there with his eyes fixed on the only women he loved the most.

Taking a sharp breathe, she gather courage and directly rushed inside the ICU. My eyes widen in shock seeing the condition of the patient. I dropped on the ground not ready to believe my eyes. Rocky is laying on the hospital bed with several wires connected to his soft body. I press my mouth to stiffen my sob. Then i remember about Arnav.

She fought back in tears thinking how he was. The heaviness within her chest lead her to breathe harder.

A hand on her head made her to raised her head and look at the person. I blink her eyes two three times to make myself believe I am is not imagining. I touch his face and ask him through eyes where he got hurt. He just smiled. It anger me and i started punching me. He grab my both hands and kissed my fingers. His touch made me to flinch. That means i am not dreaming.Arnavji is safe...I felt relief but my smile faded instantly when my gaze cast on Rocky. That means bullet shot Rocky, not Arnav.