Captive of your love

Here is the next update. Thank you so much for your comments and votes on previous chapters. Due to your request I'm posting it early. 

_______________________________________

Chapter 28: Captive in your love

It do matters to me because I LOVE YOU

It do matters to me because I LOVE YOU...I LOVE YOU WITH MY ALL..I LOVE YOU LIKE I LOVED NO ONE..

She remove his hand off her and in next moment he felt a burning sensation from Khushi who is no less than a devil ASR at present.

Their eyes locked for a moment while, as a soft breeze vibrates around them. They forget everything where they are. All they remember each other presence and the thumping heartbeat against each other. She continue to stare at him with her heart and soul again knock her. Flashes of their first meet till the time he left her replayed into her mind. Tears form on her face.

'' Khushi..'' He carry his hand and touch her cheeks to wipe out all the sorrow but her one aggressive push brought both of them back to present.

''STOP IT..JUST STOP IT..''  He try to say something but she close her ears not wanted to hear a single justification from his end.

''I heard it enough..'' She pushed him as he try to near her. Ignoring her struggles, he somehow taken control over her anger and made her look into his eyes.

'' It's true Khushi..I never choose lavanya over you..It was always you in my mind and heart and will remain you till my last..''

''Is it a joke for you? Why you are lying..?'' She step back while saying this, not ready to believe what she just heard. Those 3 words of confession still echoed to her mind. ''All you love your babies..You never loved me..You always loved Lavanya..This is what you announced in front all..remember..?''

He step to her and she move backward. This continue till both get collide against the tree. Their eyes locked in a heated manner.

''If You think I don't love you then ask my heart..'' He lift her palm and placed it above his heart. ''Didn't I loved you at first place..? Those moments we spend together, do you think it was just for Di's happiness..? No Khushi. I had genuinely accepted you my wife against all odd. I never thought i fell in love with anyone after Lavanya. But I does and I'm lucky you came to my life to make it beautiful. After staying with you, I started recognizing the difference between right or wrong. Lavanya was a selfish lady, tied me with a promise so that i live my entire life in a regret of being responsible for her death and cursed my love. But in reality, it wasn't any love. I died every single moment blaming myself for her death and caged myself into darkness. Then one day you came to my life and changed me into a better person. You transform me from Asr into your Arnav.

''But Arnavji..ap ..yeh..sab..'' (Why suddenly..you..saying..)

''Don't stop me Khushi..Let me say everything I kept in my heart since long..'' He sushed her up and shifted her into his lap relaxing her.