Face to face

Chapter 16: Face to face

Khushi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Kaha gayi yeh ladki?'' He scan his eyes to the entire room but his wife is nowhere to be seen. Where she disappeared?

Worridely He went toward the exit to check her out when suddenly he heard her voice. He look back and then his eyes fell on the varanda where khushi is standing at the railing.

Khushi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He shouted and run to her.

Khushi: ''Kya hain..hamare pas mat ayeye varna hum kud jayege..''

Arnav: Are you mad..Come down RIGHT NOW!

Khushi: Yes i am mad..Why you caring about me..? You go and have fun with that mini shirt girl..who I am to you.. (She made a face)

KHUSHI JUST SHUT UP.. (She burst into crying hearing his yell.)

Khushi: You are *sob* very bad *sob* You always *sob* scold me..*Sob* i will not talk you.. (His eyes soften seeing her like that.)

He move close to her and give his hand to her. She peep her one eye and saw his hand and then back at him which can make her read him.

Arnav: Come to me! (She shook her head while rubbing her red nose.) You are not in your proper senses khushi..please come down..we will talk about this..

He try to made her understand politely. But khushi is khushi. She is as stubborn as him. She slapped his hand and inch back by which she lost her balance.

Arnav: Watch it dammit!!!!

Khushi: Hamare pas mat ayeye.. (She warn him.) You don't love me.. (She turn her back and look at the depth ranting devimaiya name.) It would be better i commit suicide instead of seeing you with another women..

With that she lifted her one foot forward and prepare to jump. Within a microsecond he pull her back into his strong embrace and twisted her behind. He grabbed her waist and making her to land in those irresistable arms. She breathe harshly experiencing the intensity of his ragged heartbeat.

HOW DARE YOU! With greeted teeth. She pull away and inch back fearfully.

Forcefully He lifted her into his arms and walk to the bedroom. Khushi struggle but he didn't give any damn to her. He kicked the door on reaching and dropped her to the bed. Khushi gulped seeing so much rage in those eyes. She settle behind while he come forward.

Khushi: Hamare kareeb mat ayeye..varna hum.. He move close so close to her that made her voice paralysed.

Arnav: Varna kya..? (Else what?)

Khushi: I will shout!

When it didn't affect him, she open her mouth to shout. At the same time, he press her mouth and twisted her back pulling her close.

Arnav: Who gave you right to hurt you.. (He pinned her down and look at her dangerously.

She swallowed seeing so much anger in his eyes.

If anything happened to you, how i will survive! You have no idea khushi how does it felt when you saw your loved ones dying in front of your eyes. I can't bear to loose my love again..You are very precious to me. (He left her hand by realizing he is hurting her. He get up from her and about to move but she hugged him from behind.)

Khushi: I am sorry Arnavji..I didn't want to hurt you..I will never do that..Hum apko kisi aur ke saath nahi dekh sakhte.. (I can't see you with another women) She spoke in her half drunken state that made her to look at her with unspoken love.