Contract marriage

Chapter 5: Contract marriage

His chocolate brown eyes turn intense red in anger. Fire is emitting from every pore of his cell giving her clearing indicating a time bomb will explode anytime.

Entire atmosphere of the room turn deadly serious. Only his sharp breathe touching her soft skin. She is giggling slyly as it is ticking her skin.

In such a serious situation how she manage to lighten the atmosphere. Anjali thought sympathetically. She is biting her nails thinking about the consequence of his anger to khushi. She is hell worried for her. When it comes to his sister, his brain often stop working and he do things which is not acceptable. Her dream to get them marry began to sink in drastically. Tears started to pour out.

''He would definitely going to murder me..'' Khushi mumbled eyeing at his hand that is resting on her waist. Anjali try to intervene but his one glare put full stop on her attempts.

''Aap aise tukur tukar kyu dekh rahe hain..kabhi koi ladki dekhi nahi kya..'' Khushi said pushing his hand off her and turn to glance at Anjali who grew more tensed.

''Di aap--..'' Before she complete her statement, once again she found herself being pulled by him. Her eyes grew widen observing his furious red expression. She never saw any man so dominating and rude.

''Come with me..'' He said in a serious tone and held her hand. Khushi got her nervous breakdown. The way he order her she forget to breathe. Her heart stop to pump. He was just to sexy to concentrate on any other things.

Anjali look completely perplexed. She couldn't believe her eyes when Arnav held Khushi's hand and took her away from her sight.

''Is it a dream?'' Anjali pinched herself and then immediately come back to senses absorbing the reality. She smiled broadly seeing progress in their relation.

''Oh god its really true...'' Neither he shout at her nor say anything. In-fact he took her in his bedroom. What are they doing inside? She is curious to know this!

She remember once a servant by mistake gave her wrong medicine though it was not his mistake but Arnav didn't gave any heed to him and broke all his bones throwing him out of his house. Initially she thought he will do exactly same with her. But No! He understand her. They both look so perfect with each other. She smiled by her own thought and feel an urge to go and check them.

''Leave my hand!'' Khushi gave him warning glare and then look at her hand into his steel grip.

The way he is imposing his right like a husband, she is feeling quite uncomfortable. No man ever touch her or impose his right at her like this. Then how can he treat her like that. Seeing them together, Anjali heaved a sigh of relief and went from there leaving them to spend some time alone.

''Thank you devimaiya..thank you for sending khushiji for my chotte..'' Now she is tension free.

''Hamne kaha hamara haath chodiye..'' (I said leave my hand) He continue looking her with a straight face. Her nervousness began increasing by every passing second. To hide her nervousness, she started her blabbering session.

''Listen Mr Arnav Singh Raizada, I have no mood to fight with you. Your Di is not well so I think you should concentrate on her instead of wasting your time on ..''

''You are absolutely right, Khushi..'' Words stuck in her throat when his finger touch her lips.

''Marry me..'' Khushi didn't blink her eyes. She glare him with big rounded eyes.

Did she heard something wrong? It is more sound like a command. She keep looking him like a ghost and then everything black out. She lost her balance and fell into his chest. He tilted his head to other side with an evil smirk.