A dream come true

Chapter 12: A dream come true

In morning Khushi was all exited. His care and concern made her gone lost in other world. Now a days she started to believe he also develop some feelings for her, the way every-time he look at her she feel tickling sensation in her belly. His good night kiss, irresistible hug and pampering her made her feel like she is living in heaven.

Sometimes she used to thought is he the same person she met for the first time? Never she imagined the person she found so rude and arrogant on first meet made her feel dizzy in his love.

Her in laws teased her as they caught her smiling without any reason. She was in kitchen lost in remembering her love, her Arnavji, she prepare special dishes for him and planned to give a surprise visit to his office. But this innocent girl never imagined her small visit going to shattered all the dreams she built to be with her prince charming.

Tiffin box fell from her hand as she heard the bitter truth of their marriage coming to his cabin.

Arnav was shocked to see her and her tears made him aware she heard it all.

CONTRACT MARRIAGE! She barely whispered and look at her husband and brother with questioning eyes.

Never he wanted this to happen. Khushi stare him for a moment thinking it a nightmare which would end soon. But all her hopes shattered when she read the truth in his eyes.

She shook her head in denial. At this moment she wanted to die. Silent tears drenched her face.

Arnav feel horrible. There was a plain silence. He saw her legs and hands trembling, she grabbed the handle to calm herself but fell down on the ground in other moment. Arnav try to hold her but her one palm stopped him to take any move. This bitter truth broke her heart into million pieces. She glance at her brother bitterly. While he look down unable to met her eyes. How he will say he made her sign those papers taking advantage of her trust.

Arnav: Khushi..tum..(she rose on her feet and inch backward, he make some efforts to explain her but she turn her back inhaling painful gulp that is killing her by each passing second.

Khushi: Is it true Arnavji..apne hamari shaadi ko sauda kiya.. (You make a deal to our marriage?)

Arnav: I never wanted to..but..

Khushi: Yes or no! (His one nod broke all the hopes to live.)

CONTRACT...this one word turn her world upside down. Never she thought the person she loved played with her feelings.

Arnav: Listen to me.. (He try to stop her and ran behind her to pacify her but he failed. )

Aman: The thing i fear most come true..Now how i will face her..i lost the only sister i have..All because of you Asr..(He banged his hand on the table feeling ashamed of himself)

~~~

He drove back to Raizada mansion while instructing Aman to handle all the court formalities. No matter what he cannot let this divorce to happen. By every passing moment his heart was sinking, Her tearful face flashing in his mind, it clenched his heart. He had only one thought that he can't loose her..not at all..

Khushi throw herself on the bed crying miserably.

Khushi: Why Arnavji..why you do this to me..Why you made mockery of my feelings (Her agitated hand reached to touch her mangalsutra that doesn't belong to her anymore. She stare at the chain with tears rolling down and sighed.

They are divorced! But how? She began to think when he made her sign papers. Not getting into conclusion she rang Aman and compel him to tell the truth. Phone slipped from her hand as he tell her everything how he made her sign documents before their pheres as been instructed by Asr. Marriage night flashes to her mind. She cover her mouth with palm to stiffen her sob.