Your smile is only mine

Chapter 9: Your smile is only mine

Her open confession made him understand how much she love him. Arnav went speechless while she was looking at him with unreadable expression.

Khushi: Arnavji! ( He sighed turning away not knowing what to say. )

He cannot see her hurt by his rejection. Seeing unbound love in her eyes made his heart cry. His heart pounded as strange connection swept him but he is not ready to comprehend them. He had close his eyes feeling extremely vulnerable.

She reluctantly come near her and made him to face her as he was avoiding his eyes to meet her. Then he look into her eyes that is sparkling like moon.

Khushi: You don't have to feel guilty. I know you love Lavanya ji and I totally respect your feelings toward her and believe me I will never try to take the place she had in your life. She is and will always remain your wife, I will never ask you to love me back.

Arnav: Khushi you..

Khushi: Don't worry I will never force you to love me or accept me as your wife but I will always wait for that day when you accept me your wife wholeheartedly.

He continue staring her feeling immense respect for her. The way she understand him, he doubt Lavanya ever understand him. At one side he is happy to know his wife is so selfless and pure so does her feelings but other side he is upset because her wish never get fulfilled, he would never love her.

After coming out from washroom, he marched toward the closest to bring out his suit but then he heard her voice. He turn and saw she choose one white shirt and blue jeans for him.

Khushi: Can you Please wear it..it look good on you. (She handed clothes to him)

Arnav: Khushi!

Khushi: Hume kuch nahi sunna.. (I don't want to hear a word)

Arnav: I can't wear such clothes in office.

Khushi: No words! He protested but seeing sad pout, he agreed willingly. His one node bring thousand watt smile on her face. He felt unknown peace as her one smile is enough to erase all the worries from his life.

But then he felt horrible remembering how ill he treated her. How could he thought so low about her? She is so simple and cute and what he had done with this innocent girl? He destroy her life without knowing the entire truth. His thought was broken by Khushi's voice.

Khushi: Arnavji. (She snapped her hand in front of him who is staring her face continuously before she brought him back to senses.)

Where you lost?

Arnav: How long you stay with a man who don't love you. (She smiled.

Khushi: Jab tak hum jinda hain. (Till I'm alive)

Seeing his expression, she got worried and nervous. She held his hand but he pull it off turning to other side.

Arnav: I'm too bad khushi, why you wanted to ruin your life being with me. If not for Di I would have never marry you or force you to be here..I..I''

(She go toward him and face him.

Khushi: Stop cursing yourself Arnavji, I married you because devimaiyaa wanted us to be together. I wanted to be with you as your friend, a true friend who always wanted to support, to be your pillar, I wanted to be with you Arnavji..

Arnav: I don't deserve your love, not even your friendship.

Khushi: Dare to say a word against my husband I will kill you. He was quite taken back seeing her anger. Both chuckled after sometime. Khushi smiled cheering his mood.