Something something

Chapter 4: Something something

The patient in ward 203 was screaming like it was end of the world making the opposite person hell frustrated. He can't believe his manager has a phobia of injections. Doctor was trying to convince him since hours but he is shouting like a small kid creating a big scene in a hospital. Everyone gathered in his ward. Seeing all this fiasco, Asr lost his patience.

Enough Aman!

''Asr please don't order me at-least in this condition..'' He was laying on a stretcher through his stomach in a very miserable state screaming his ass out.

''Ahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He went more terrified when he saw a big needle in nurse hand.

''If another word escape from your mouth henceforth then you are fired..'' Hearing his boss favorite dialogue, he started to cry more harder.

''Please save me..i don't want to take this injection..'' His melodrama making him remember khushi. Whenever he thought about that stupid girl, his blood boil.

''No!! mummy...bachao!!!!!!'' Nurses trying hard to hold her laugh.

''Hey you stop laughing okay else my boss fire you too..''

''Stop your drama Aman..A dog bite you and you are behaving like anyone shot you..'' Aman face dropped.

He signal nurse to go ahead and she hesitantly walk in and held his both hand. He blushed because first time any women touch him.

''Jara araam se lagana Nurseji..it is paining me horribly..'' (Inject me carefully Nurseji)

Now why the hell he is calling her 'Ji'? He was definitely Sui his good for nothing manager if he again mimic khushi.

Arnav was loosing his control by every passing second. It was like khushi soul enter inside him. From the time that dog bite him he get completely transformed into another human being.

''God only knows what is my mistake that dog made me his target..'' He was sobbing badly wetting nurse dress.

Unbelievable! Arnav used his trademark phrase and roll his eyes.

Unable to bear this stupidity anymore, he decided to leave but not before commanding Aman to reach office as early as possible.

Just then he was about to take a step ahead when Aman interrupted.

''Asr I can't come office..You can see I can't even walk properly..''

''I want you in my office within a hour..understood.'' Saying this he walk off leaving a sad looking Aman.

''Khushiji is right..he is a jalaad..'' He shrieked in horror and then glance at a nurse as she smoothed his hairs lovingly. He drowned into her eyes and was about to ask her name when..

''You are so cute Bhaiya ji..''

He started to cry again.

~~~

''What are you doing khushi?'' Payal asked as she saw khushi opening the zip of the bag and then advancing toward the cupboard to and then dumping all her clothes into the bag.

''I am running away with my rocky..''

She get stunned.

''Don't stare me like you have seen a ghost..come on help me out..''

''Khushi you have gone completely mad. Why you are running away from handsome hunk Raizada..''

''Handsome my foot! I am not going to marry him..'' She swear under her breathe and made the knot on her dupatta because she is planning to jump from her balcony. Payal eyes widen than ever seeing her stunt.