Journey from hatred to love

Sorry for posting it late. Actually i lost the track. I read previous chapters before writing. Please do read it. It took me lot of time to write

Last chapter: Journey from hatred to love

Presenting Rocky new premika, Ruby-

A huge volcano erupt when the two wild lioness came face to face

A huge volcano erupt when the two wild lioness came face to face. One is Rocky's dilbar and other is jaan. In between he got terribly stuck. Poor soul.

Ruby, Rocky's dilbar, made her sudden entry and threw atom bomb on newly wedded bride, Khushi by exposing the truth of her being in relationship with Rocky from past one month. This create a hurricane to the alter. Khushi lost her sanity and patience. While Ruby is no less. She roar at khushi by doing kuchikooing with her boyfriend. Every time when Ruby sees her kissing rocky hiding from everyone gaze, it made her biol in anger. Today is that day when she came to take revenge for all her deeds. How could she eye on her boyfriend, Ruby asked. This made khushi lost her remaining sanity.

Khushi literally going to pounced on her. Arnav held in by her waist cooling her anger. But it is going beyond her endurance. How anyone point finger on her love for Rocky.

How dare This ugly kutiya call my handsome rocky, her boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Khushi: ROCKY IS MINE!!!!!!! ONLY MINE!!!!!!!!'' I announced before pulling rocky behind me. While every member at alter looked on flabbergasted seeing the wild possesive side of Khushi.

So does Arnav. He is burning in jeolousy and shooting daggers at Rocky who is standing behind his khushi with his head down with a sad pout. But there is no mercy for him. Specially from Khushi. How dare he cheat on me!

Buaji: Hai re nandkishore ai ka tamasha chal raha hain.. (What is this new drama going on) She try to intervene but Shashi stopped her in midmay telling her not to mess with Khushi at present. She is in full tufani mood. She is not in a state to hear anyone. Even Arnav failed to make her understand as she is trying to show her action stunt by scratching her through her nails. He rolled his eyes but doesn't leave his wife and protectively holding Khushi by her arms, reminding her in between to be careful.

Arnav: Calm down Khushi, you are carrying my babies. Shouting is not good for you.

Khushi: ''You are worrying about your babies and here this chudail trying to snatch my baby, My rocky, my janu''. Hearing this statement, Arnav become more furious and wanted to rip this rocky, but somehow control himself seeing her getting hyper and raising her blood pressure..

I grab rocky neck and pull him up. He wriggle in air defenseless.

Khushi: What is she saying? Answer me Janu? Are you seeing her?