ᴠᴇɴᴛɪꜱᴇɪ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ

Never underestimate the power of my intuition. I recognise your game even before you begin playing it. ~ Valentinia.

Valentinia:

Past (3 years ago).

"And what exactly are you going to fucking do? Huh, Mr Morelli." I dared, pissed off with his constant manhandling and threats.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Do you wish to know?" He questioned, tipping his head to the side. He still had me trapped up against the wall, his face inches away from my own. I was uncomfortable because even if one of us moved an inch our lips would connect.

"You tell me." I suggested, attempting to lean my body back into the wall, without him noticing. I don't want him to think that he is intimidating me. He is. But, he doesn't need to know that. It doesn't mean that I will back down and kneel before him, that's just not my personality. I will fight till' death, even if that means he will be the cause of my death.

"I think that it should be a surprise." He teased, a smirk embellished upon his lips. Is he mocking me? Thinking that I will act like a scared little girl. Well, he doesn't know what's coming then.

"Hmm, is that what your father said to your mother every time he did what you are doing to me right now?" I mocked. I knew my eyes were twinkling mischievously. I also knew where I was heading, I was treading on very hot water's right now with him.

Wrapping his hands around my neck he yanks me towards him aggressively and then shoves me back into the wall, with an audible 'bang.' My head slammed roughly back against the wall, causing me to shut my eyes in pain.

"Do you think that I will let you get away with not only disrespecting me, but my mother as well? You are a foolish Gattino. You are. And do you know what is the most amusing thing about your situation?

It is that you know that I am going tohurt you so bad and you can't do anything to prevent it from happening. You are helpless. Nobody can save you." He whispered menacingly in my ear, tightening his hold around my neck.

My eyes begin to water profusely, and my airway is beginning to narrow rapidly. Automatically my hands overlap his trying to loosen his hold on me, but it proves to be useless as he is much stronger than I am. However, even though my breathing is deteriorating, I manage to rasp out.

"I can save myself."

"Oh, and how is that working out for you so far?" He mocks, watching me struggle in his hold, his grip keeps on getting stronger around my neck. The look in his eyes is barbarous, he looks like he wants to kill me, but is trying to restrain himself from doing so.

"I always find away." I said arching my elbow and slamming it into his face, causing his hold to loosen around my neck. Immediately I gasp, breathing in as much oxygen as I possibly can before he grabs me again.

"Cagna!" He growled, advancing towards me.

Carefully, I manipulate myself around him, avoiding his grasp. I twist myself around and run into the kitchen trying to find any object that I can use as a defence weapon. I grab a knife, one that was so carelessly left upon the counter.

Chuckling he says, darkly.

"What are you going to do with that, Leonessa? Do you even know how to use a knife properly or do I need to show you? You being the person I practise on that is. Oh, I already have, haven't I Valentinia? I mean all you need to do is lift your shirt to demonstrate how expertly I can handle knives." He offered, with a mocking smirk littering his face.