**Chapter 1**

"Kayley,  it's time to head for school."

That is my mom screaming at the top of her voice.  Apparently she is both excited and nervous about my going to college.

I for one, have been dreading this day since I completed high school. People say college is fun and you get to meet new people and gain experience but I am just not as enthused as you would expect and moreover, I prefer being at home - I love familiar environments.

I wonder why my parents assume shipping me off to a different country is the best for me.

"It would be good for her Kevin. She has got to learn to be independent." I overheard my mom tell that to my dad last night.

I was ease dropping.....yeah

So, today is the day when I have to finally meet my fate. I have been pretending to be excited, don't want to sadden my parents. After all, they are spending lots of their hard earned money on my education. The least I can do is show some gratitude and excitement.

"Here I come college. Please, hold good stuff for me"

Author's Note
Hello Everyone.  This is my first time writing on Wattpad. Hope you enjoy my story.
This chapter is short but the story would definitely pick up as we go along.

Leave a vote and comment as you go along, would definitely be glad to hear from you all!!

Thank You!!