**Chapter 26**

Its almost noon when Hanson and I eventually get out of bed. We spent the whole time in bed in each others arms, its like I am in my own fairytale and he is my prince charming. Every part of me knows that what we have is truly genuine.

"I have to get to the airport by 3:30."
I respond after he asks what time I need to arrive because he has to drive me to the airport.
"Alright then babe, let's be quick so I drop you off at your apartment so you can pack up."

And so in exactly five minutes, we are out of his house and in the car heading for my apartment. I know I have a huge smile plastered on my face as I stare out the window. The feeling from yesterday still hasn't left me.
I turn and glance at him as he grabs my hand and places a kiss on my hand.
Soon enough we arrive at my apartment. He walks me to my door, plants a kiss on my lips and quickly heads back to his place. He also has to pack up for his vacation with his dad and sister.
"Bye babe!" I yell as he rushes away.

"Welcome back!" yells Berryl as I walk through the door.
"Ouch, why do you have to be so loud?" I throw her a heated glare.
"For the first time in 6 months, you did not spend the night here. Where were you?" She asks, scrutinizing me.
"Well, if you want to know, I spent the night at Hanson's." I respond as I practically dance my way into my room.

Oh, Lord! I am a hopeless romantic.

"Whaaat!!!!" Berryl screams again as she budges into my room.
"You should really stop screaming ,sis" I say, rolling my eyes at her.
She totally  ignores me and continues screaming.
"Yeah, yeah. I spent the night at Hanson's..."
"...and?"
"and nothing..." I look away.
"Girl, you can't fool me. You aren't much of a good liar. You did it, didn't you?"
"No?"
She lifts her eyebrow at me.
"Yes, yes, we did..." I squeal while running around the room.
"Wow. Good for you guys. Hope it was..."
"...don't even finish that sentence. That information is for me alone." I say putting emphasis on the 'me'.
"Now, leave my room so I can pack my stuff. I am going back home today."

Gosh, I miss home.

~~~~~•••••~~~~~
It's 2 O'Clock when Hanson arrives to take me to the airport. We load my things into the car and head out but not before Berryl makes a scene telling me how she is going to miss me amidst hugs and kisses. I mean, I would never have thought that she would be such an emotional person as opposed to the almost emotionless person she presented herself to be when we met initially. I am just glad that we have ended up being the best of friends.

"You know I am gonna miss you right?" Hanson says as he squeezes my hands.
"I am gonna miss you too babe. We are gonna Skype a lot right?"
"Of course, we would."
"And you would call me every day right"
"I would try my best" He says crossing his hands over his chest.
The rest of the ride is full of meaningless chatter as we laugh and sing along to the radio.

We arrive at the airport earlier than expected and so we decide to grab a meal.
Airport meals are truly overpriced

Soon enough, its time for me to head out so we say our last goodbyes.
As he pulls me in closer for a last hug, I can feel the urgency.
"Come back to me Kayley." He whispers to me.
I pull away and look at him- there is pain in his eyes.
"what's wrong Hans? Its only for a month."
"I know but promise you would come back to me."
"I would, Hans." I respond wondering what was bothering him.
Before I could ask, I hear my destination being mentioned so with one last kiss and i love you's, I walk away.

A/N
HAPPY READING!!