**Chapter 31**

Hanson's POV
3 weeks ago!!

"Hannah?" I call my sister.
"Yep?" Her response tells me that i am absolutely distracting her from whatever she is watching on tv.
"Have you seen dad?"
"Nope, he is probably in his room." She shrugs and goes back to whatever she is watching.
"What? We came here so he could spend time outside his study for a change. Lets go drag him outside."
"Ayt!"
With that we head to my dads room. My best bet is, he is probably crying alone. We are entering the third year since mom died and he isn't getting better. I genuinely wish that i could love Kayley as much as my dad loved- no, still loves- my mom.

"Dad??"
His curtains are still closed because of that the room is dark.
"Dad? Get up! We have a fun day planned ahead!" I yell while shaking him.

No response

I look at Hannah with horror.
"Dad?" I shake him vigorously.

Still no response

At this point, my head is spinning. Hannah is screaming dad's name and shaking him wildly.
"Hannah?" i breathe in. "Call an ambulance" i say, as calmly as possible.

~~~~~•••••~~~~~
My eyes do not leave the stretcher as the nurses roll my dad into the emergency room. It feels like only yesterday I was in this hospital. The memory leaves a sick feeling in my stomach.
"What's wrong with my dad?" I ask one of the nurses desperately.
"I can't really tell you right now, you would have to wait out here." She puts out her hand and stops me from entering the room they just entered.

I turn around to see my sister staring at me with tears in her eyes. I pull her into my arms giving her the tightest hug. Truth is, i need the hug badly too.

"He is gonna be alright." I whisper to her.

But, is he??

A/n
Happy  reading fam.
😍😍😍😍