**Chapter 10**

**HANSON'S POINT OF VIEW**

Lectures begin today and I decide to arrive early so that I can get a good read in the library before heading for class.

I get to the library and it's empty so, I pick a seat by the window and begin to read. A few minutes later a very beautiful lady walks in. She looks a bit lost but she smiles to herself when she finds a seat and begins to read.

We are the only people in the library now. She probably does not even know that I am here.

I go back to reading my book and soon enough it's almost eight and lectures would begin soon. I decide to head out when I realize that the beautiful lady is still here - reading.

"She must be new here" I say to myself.

I decide to walk up to her and inform her that it's time for lectures.

"Hey there." I say to her. She lifts up her head and wow is all I can say to myself.

"Hello there" I say again, when she doesn't respond.

"oh, hi..."

"Well, I thought I should let you know that it's almost eight and lectures begin at eight" I say, with a smile on my face.

She probably didn't realize that she had been reading for almost an hour.

She quickly grabs her bag, puts her book back into her bag and begins to run out of the library.

"You welcome though"  I say to her in amusement.

She turns around, gives me a grateful smile and runs off.

I laugh to myself and head for the class.

~~~~~•••••••~~~~~

I arrive at the lecture hall just as the lecturer walks in, thankfully.
I pick a seat and he begins to teach.

Just then, the lady from the library stumbles in. She looks lost and that confirms my assumption that she is new here. Also, the fact that the lecture hall is just two minutes away from the Library, if you know your way around.

Everyone stares at her as she finds a seat.

Soon enough, the class is over and I head towards home. My house us just a few blocks away from campus.

~~~~~••••••~~~~~

"Hey Kiddo, you welcome home!" That is my little sister screaming at the top of her voice as she comes to give me a hug. I never get tired of how she welcomes me home.

"Hey, Hannah. How was your day?"
She tells me all about her day, I tell her all about mine also as we walk hand in hand towards our dads study.

Our dad spends all the time in his study since mom passed away two years ago to cancer. They were the best of friends. It's hard for all of us that she is gone but I guess it's hardest for him because she was his soul mate for thirty years.

"Dad?" My sister and I say in unison when we open the door. He is sitting behind his desk with a bleak look in his eyes and moms picture in his hands.

He begins to straighten himself up when he realizes that we are in his study.

"Hanson, Hannah?" He says, trying to hide his sadness with a smile.

Even though we are the "kids", Hannah and I have to be the strong ones here. We slowly walk to where he is sitting and give him a hug. We know how hard it is for him.

"Dad, you know I had an awesome time at school today. My maths teacher called me the smartest kid in class after I got an A+ on his toughest quiz yet" she says, trying to lighten the mood. 

We eventually get him chatting and out of his study for a family dinner.

Hannah and I do the dishes after the meal. I head back to my room, lay on my bed wishing my mom was here.

I miss her.

Authors Note :
Hi!!!!!!!!!
Hope you are enjoying the story so far. This is my 10th chapter. Hope I am doing good so far since this is the first time I am actually writing a book.

Please vote and comment!!
Thank you 😍😍😍😍