**Chapter 25**

Mature Content Ahead!!!

Hanson lays me on the bed and i gasp in shock.
Are we gonna have sex? I have to tell him!
"Hanson?" I say uncertainly.
"Yes babe?" He stares at me with desire in his eyes.
"I... I have never.." He looks at me with shock and sits up.
"I am sorry, I didn't know, we could stop if you do not want to."
I kiss him.
"Does that mean you want to?"
"I thought it was implied." I say with humor in my eyes.
"I love you, Kay."

He looks deep into my eyes and begins to kiss me once again.
This time it's more gentle.
He nibbles on my lips and brushes his tongue against my lips.
I allow a little moan escape from my lips.
His lips trail down to my neck and he kisses me there very gently.
It sends great pleasure down my spine, I cannot help but curl my toes.
I try to touch him but he looks up at me and says, "no babe, allow me. Today is all about you."
He goes back to my neck and continues kissing me there, I never knew kisses on the neck could be so pleasurable.
I try to fight back another moan.
He slowly unbuttons my shirt and stares at me.
"gosh, you are so beautiful, Kay."

He takes off my shirt and plants kisses on my bare skin and I can't help but feel nervous as his hands move to my breasts.
He slowly massages my nipples and the pleasure that bursts through my body causes me to let out a huge moan.
He looks at me and smiles.
As one hand massages one of the breasts he lowers his head onto the other and begins to suck on my nipples.
I feel like I am gonna explode from pleasure.
He brushes his teeth on my nipples slowly, back and forth, back and forth.
He knows what he is doing.
With one hand still on my breasts, he lowers himself and kisses his way to my belly. I can feel his tongue roll down my bare skin.
"your skin tastes lovely... Mmm."
I could feel the passion in his voice- he loves making me feel this way.
His kisses move further and further down my skin and when he gets in between my legs, I freeze.
I am honestly very nervous.
He senses my nerves and so he comes, gives me an assuring smile and kiss and goes back down.
He gently slides my panties off me and stares at my naked body for a while.
The sight of him looking at me turns me on even further.
He bends down and trails kisses up my legs into my inner thigh when his lips touch me down there, I gasp.
"... Oh hanson..."
He works magic as he swirls his tongue and pushes me towards climax.
Just as I am about to hit climax, he stops and whispers, 'not yet'.

He takes off his clothing and the sight of his hardness makes my smile seductively.
He catches my smile and slowly lifts me up and places a pillow behind my back.
While staring into my eyes he dives deep into me as gently as possible.
It hurts a bit and I flinch.
He takes his time and begins to ride me- in and out, in and out..
It's a mixture of pain and pleasure.
It's bitter sweet
He never takes his eyes off me as he humps into me, slowly increasing his pace.
It's like I am floating on a cloud.
His pace increases as we both near the edge.
My eyes close and I feel the energy inside us both explode.
Words could never describe how I feel right now..
He looks at me, kisses me on the lips and, turns me around so we cuddle.

Wow....

A/n
Well.....