**Chapter 7**

It's been one week since I arrived at Princeton and there has been nothing really interesting besides you know, the nightmares.

I have tried not to think too much about them so that I can concentrate on my studies. Also, I haven't had any nightmares since the one I had a few days ago so I think I am fine.

Berryl has been in and out of the apartment. She barely stays around and I have not bothered to ask why. Although, she has been a bit nice to me these few days. She checks up on me whenever she is around and I think it's kind of sweet of her to do that.

I haven't spoken to my family since I arrived.

"hmm... I should probably call them." I say to myself.

I pick up my phone and call home.

"Hello dear!" I smile at the sound of my mother's voice. I really miss home.

"Hey mom... How is everyone doing? I really miss you guys."

"We good babe and we miss you too." I can sense that she is smiling.

"So how is school dear? Anything interesting happen?"

I pause for a minute wondering if I should tell her about the nightmares.... I decide not to.

"Nothing interesting mom. The place is very nice and my apartment is quite homey, I must say. I haven't made any friends yet though."

"Awww dear,  I am sure you would make friends soon. Wanna say hi to your dad and Andrew?

Andrew is my little brother whom I love so so much.  I am just two years older than he is. We are very close, more like best friends.

My mom puts me on loud speaker.  So I say hi to my dad and brother, we speak for a few minutes and then I say bye.  I really miss home and my moms most famous apple pie.

 ~~~~~~~~~~

It's the weekend so I decide to spend the rest of the day outside. I haven't really toured around campus yet.

I take my bath, put on a cute pink flowery skirt and a black top and head out with my headphones on, listening to songs from my playlist.

Did I mention I love music to the core?

I begin my tour and I realize that I have missed out on many fascinating things. The school has this awesome entertainment center which is opened on the weekends.

I look inside and people are having so much fun: eating, playing pool, swimming, dancing. I think they are having a party. But that is not my kind of entertainment so I step out and continue with my tour.

I head for the sitting area and it's so cosy. It has colorful flowers all over and the chairs look absolutely comfortable and can be adjusted so you can lie in them.

The sitting area is quite empty apart from a group of people that are seated at the far corner. They are not more than ten and they seem to be having a discussion.

I look around, trying to find a seat that I would love when someone motions at me from the group. I move closer and it's Hanson. He stands up, excuses himself from the group and walks over to me.

"Hi"...

"Hi" I respond, smiling.

"How are you doing Kayley?"

"I am alright..  You?"

"Great great, I am good too. So what are you doing here?"

"Well, I just want to sit and listen to music. I have been touring the campus to see what I have missed. What about you?"

"Well, I am part of this group and we meet up during the weekends just to have a small discussion. You could join us...that's if you wouldn't mind. It's quite fun and interesting. I promise you won't get bored."

"Alright then, I would love to. " He smiles at me and we head towards the group.

"Hey guys,  this is Kayley....."

"Hey Kayley!!" They say smiling and waving.

They seem to be nice people.

I take a seat next to Hanson and listen to them go on. They are talking about consciousness and creation and it's quite interesting.

After a few minutes, they end the meeting and I must say,  I have never been this intrigued before. They seem to be well learned.

Hanson and I bid them bye and head out.

We walk slowly side by side just enjoying the quiet. It's not awkward or anything.

"Hey, I know this cool pizza parlour around. Wanna go have some? " Hanson asks breaking the silence.

"Sure. Now that you mentioned it I am quite hungry" I say, laughing

"Hanson to the rescue then!!" He says with humor in his eyes.

I think we would be very good friends.

A/N
Yeah yeah.  Hanson and Kayley..  😍😍😍😍😍😍😍