CHAPTER ~one~

Tasha pov.

Hi, I am Tasha Maria Cullen.
I am Renesmee's twin.  I am ignored and nobody realises that I am even around.  I barely talk and when I do talk it is only a few words.  I don't really have any contact with any of them.

I tried the first few times I was born but they would talk to me for a second and then when they would see Renesmee, it was like I wasn't even there.  At that moment I knew that I would be on my own for a while.

I taught myself how to read and write.  I took alot of responsibility even though I was only a few weeks old.  I taught myself how to do many things.
It has been eight years since the confrontation with the volturi.

Renesmee and I both look eighteen. We go to school and everything so that we can get an education and have a future.

I don't have any friends at school. I get bullied by Renesmee and the entire school. Nobody knows, I don't want to start trouble. I am pretty sure that if I did tell someone then they would not believe me.

It is now a Monday and it is time to go back to school for another week. This is my senior year and I am so excited to finally finish school. I am a straight A student with perfect attendance.

Me and Renesmee look identical except I have black long curly hair, blue eyes and I look like my dad.  Renesmee looks more like our mom.

My bedroom is purple with white spots on it. Purple has been my favorite color ever since I first saw it.  It is extremely beautiful and a lovely color.

I designed my bedroom myself. I really have an eye for fashion.
My bed and dressers are white with purple designs on them. I have a walk in closet. I buy my own clothes. I work at a diner in Forks. If I need money then I work to earn some.

After I turned eighteen and stopped aging, they stopped giving me clothes.  Something tells me they think that after Renesmee stopped growing so did I.  I only have seven pairs of socks, shirts, shorts, pants and shirts.  I knew that would not last long so that is when I got a job to buy my own clothing.

I take care of myself most of the time. I am really good at most things like fixing cars and appliances at home.

Monday morning:
*Alarm clock goes off*

"Girls time for school." Bella/Mom screamed

I get up and take a shower.  Then I  go over to my alarm clock and turn it off.

I put my clothes on, grab my backpack and walk out my bedroom door.

I go downstairs and see everyone in the kitchen talking. I look over and see Renesmee with Alice wearing a new dress she bought her. The dress was red that goes to mid-thigh and red knee high boots with a new prada bag to match. I was about to walk out the door until someone had put a hand on my shoulder.

I turn around and see Rosalie. I give her a confused look.

"It is the first day of school, time for pictures." She said.

"School starts in thirty minutes." I told her.

"It's better to be a rebel and rule the school." Emmett had yelled then he got on the table and started dancing.

They all start laughing while I just stood there with a grin on my face.

"Breakfast is ready." Said Esme

Everyone has turned to see what she had made while I just took that time to walk out the door and to my car.

"Hey...where are you going?" Said Bella/Mom yelled.

"I don't want to be late and I want to check out some of my new classes before school starts."
I yelled back.

"Bella it is your fault she likes being a nerd." Yelled Emmett

I laughed, I am pretty sure I am that way because of both my parents.

"Emmett!" Rosalie hissed.

"What? I just want her to have fun and join the dark side." Emmett said defending himself

I get in my car and when I start to pull off I look in my rear view mirror and jump at what I saw. I got out of my car and screamed. Everyone came outside and saw what I saw.

There was a huge brown wolf playing with the back of my new car.

I still had my mouth wide open not able to form words.

"Jacob get off of her car." Esme said calmly

Jacob shifted back to his human form and walked back fully clothed.

"Sorry, I thought that Renesmee was leaving without her goodbye kiss." Jacob said winking at Renesmee

After I finally close my mouth, I shrugged my shoulders and got back inside my car and drove off.