CHAPTER sixteen

Tasha pov.

My new family and I have been on a private her for a few hours now.  I am just laying down on my own little bed.  I have two guards guarding my bed.

They are Jane and Alec.  Every once in a while they will turn to look at me and I will give them a little smile and they would smile back.

My stomach started growling.  I got up and started eating nuts nd drinking tea.

"I know what you guys are thinking and the answer is no this is not a nasty combination."

They started laughing and chuckling.

"I am pretty sure it is." Said Jane smiling

"You have to live a little and be wild."

"How does eating nasty combinations make you wild?"  Alex asked with a smirk

"Easy, because it is hard for every one else to do the same thing so therefore I am wild."

Everyone on the plane started laughing.  After I finished and put away my food, I layed down and took a nap.

Marcus pov.

She's something else.
I'm just glad that she is calm, she reminds me of myself.

After she accepted my offer I was extremely glad.  She even gotten Caius to laugh and smile.

She accepted me as her father and she calls me father.

I know that she won't trust that easily but it is a good start.

Then we all hear snores and we all look at her and she is sleeping peacefully making snores that could shake the ground.

We all laugh again.
I can't wait to show her, her new home.
My figlia, my daughter.

Then she starts whining in her sleep and wakes up startled.  She looks around and finds me.

I stand up and walk over to her.

"What if they don't like me?!" She asked with tears in her eyes

"They will figlia, they will.  Now get some rest I will be right here."

She then holds my hand and falls back asleep.  We finally arrive in volterra and she is still sleeping peacefully.

I pick her up bridal style and get off the jet. 

Welcome home, principesssa.