CHAPTER twenty

Tasha pov.

I am here in my room reading a book.

My room is painted red, black and purple. I just couldn't give that color up.
My bed has satin purple sheets with Black edges and my blanket is the same color except for my name sewed into it.
I still have the same dressers as before.
I still love all my old stuff.

My walk in closet is black with red mirrors.
My room has different pictures on my wall.
My pictures with the guard, wives and kings and of course my dad.

I like to read about the battles of the volturi.
They record all the battles and crimes and put them in the library.
There was one story that I recognized.

An immortal child

That story reminded me of the Cullens.

The most illegal law.
Sure, you can break any other law but the minute you make an immortal child, stuff goes down.
I know that from experience.

The fear that this law brings.

I remember the look on Tanya and Kate's face when they first met me and Renesmee.

The fear was evident in their eyes, voice and actions.

I am glad that nobody thinks of us as immortal children.

Then there was a knock on the door.  I got up and opened it, I was that it was Jane. 

"Principessa Tasha, master Marcus wants to see you in the thrown room."  Jane said with a smile.

"Thanks Janey."

We both link arms and walk to the throne room.  Everyone sees us and smiles.  I have made great friends here at volterra.  I greet everyone and walk over to my father.

"Hello figlia, I have something to tell you."  My father had said seriously

"What is it father?"

"We are having a welcoming celebration for you, to introduce you to the world."  My father said with a proud smile.

I smile and hug him tightly.
I let go and sit on the steps at his feet.
"Thank you Father, when is it?" 

"Tomorrow night.  Jane will take you to your fittings today for your dress."  Father had told me smiling.

"Okay, thank you again." 

Then I walked up to my uncles and give them each a kiss on the cheek.  They smile and say hello.

I am about to walk out the throne doors but I turn around and say
"I love you guys."

I see everyone's face light up and father's face lit up more than anyone else.
Then I left the room to go and finish my readings. 

Then there was another knock at the door and Anthedora had walked in with Suplicia.  Suplicia was holding a letter and they both looked nervous.  After handing it to me they both walked out not saying a word but stood outside my door.

The letter was from the Cullens.
Dear Principessa of Volterra.

I know that I am probably the last person that you would want to speak to but there is a problem and it involves you.  Your imprint Paul Lahote wants to talk to you and we will all come and see you soon.  We are not coming to stir trouble and hope to not cause anymore damage than we already have.
         From Edward Cullen.     
P.S.  We found out what Paul did, so when you see him have Jane use her powers on him.  I already threw him through the house.  Oh and Jasper had said Hi.

After I read the letter, I was in shock.  That was soon replaced with grief and memories of what Paul had done to me.

What makes me so different?!
It started raining in my room and storming.  I felt arms hold me and calm me.  I called down and fell to my knees.  I cried my eyes out feeling the old memories, not being able to control thinking of them.  Those memories broke me and continues to break me.

"I need to speak to father."

I walk to the throne room and I hand the letter to my father.  He looks at the letter and then passes it to Uncle Aro and Caius.  They both sigh annoyed.
"I am officially about to disban that coven."  My father said this with a seriouness in his voice.

"Jane dear, you will definenlty be giving our up-coming guest a gift."  Uncle Aro tells this to Jane and she smirks.  She has been looking for a good fight against the Cullens for a while now especially Bella.

"We should prepare for their arrival."  Father said and we all knew that they will be here soon.

We walk out to where we would meet the Cullens and wait and talk of their arrival.  Then the Cullens stepped out of their cars and I see Renesmee and the pack.
Renesmee has a scowl on her face while I smirk to see that she is still healing.  I also notice that her eyes are red and puffy.  Wow, Edward must still be mad at him.  Punishment just sucks in Remesmee's world.  Punishment means no Jacob and no Jacob means she will be lonely all night.

I heard a growl and see Edward growling at Jacob.  Oops, I should watch my thoughts.

Then I see that Paul takes a step forward but is stopped by Felix.

"Get out of my way leech!"
Paul was growling at Felix and I growled at him in response.

"You will not come here and disrespect my family like that!  Now, what do you want?!"

"Don't tell to me that way!  I came here to apologize!"  Paul had screamed at me holding both his arms out wide.

I look at Jane and nodded my head towards Paul and the next thing I know is that he is on the ground screaming.  A second layer he gets up unphased and smirking.  Looking at Bella she had a smirk too.

I look at the sky and then I put lightening in my hand and hit her.  Bella flew into the walls of volterra. 
The screams of "Bella" and "mom"  were heard as people started to panic.

Everyone in my family were smoking and smirking.  I walk up to Felix and make sure he is okay.  He was alright and thanked me.  I was your welcome and went up to the visitors.

As I walked over to them, with every step I take fire sparks under my shoe.  They all look at me wide eyed and scared except for Edward and Jasper.

"What do you Cullens want?"

What they said next is what made me angry more than angry I am seething.

"You are to marry Paul Lahote!"