CHAPTER twenty-eight

5 years later.

Tasha pov.
Honestly, does nobody know the law!

We are currently in Egypt. The vampire clan here gave us a heads up about what was happening here.

Demetri was tracking a clan who created many newborns. They were trying to send a message to the volturi. Well, we got the message and sent one in return.

Demetri and I were waiting for the signal. The entire guard was waiting on the top of the buildings. We watched them as they feasted and acted crazed.

My father nodded his head at them and in one second I surrounded them by a circle of fire. The one who created them ran off but then Felix had jumped down and grabbed him.

We all got off the buildings and came face to face with the newborns. Decapitating them all, we got rid of the evidence. As for the law breaker they are gone. It was pretty obvious to me that they had no idea what they were doing because they looked totally surprised to see that we had arrived.

While walking back Demetri was at my side in seconds. We walk back in complete silence.

It has been five years since I was turned into a different vampire by Damon Salvatore.

The Salvatores have become close friends with me and my family even though Demetri has broken Elena neck almost two hundred times already. Damon and Bonnie have been married for the past two years. Damon changed Bonnie into a vampire last year. It took awhile to convince him but soon he agreed and ever since he hasn't left her side. Now, they don't worry about when Bonnie grows old. They just enjoy being together and cherish it.

Leah and Alec had kids and gotten married; twins a boy Adam and a girl Annie. Their litte girl named Annie is mated with Stefan Salvatore. Alec doesn't like it but Leah is able to calm him down.

Jane and Seth have adopted the new guard member Crystal. Crystal is a hybrid; part human and part vampire. She was left on the castle steps. Crystal sees Jane and Seth as her parents. She knows that her family gave her up but she accepted it. She said that she has a dad and mom; Jane and Seth.

My relationship with my father has grown. He is one of my best friends and he is also my father and I respect him.

He is still worried that when I meet my mate that I will still be too young. Apparently, being under a thousand years old is too early to have a mate.

My relationship with my Uncles and moms have grown as well.

I can speak Italian fluently. I have gained alot of knowledge over the years. I also go on missions and just like I promised my father I have guards with me at all times.
Edward and Jasper went off on their own but made amends with us.

The pack of La Push is back at home and Sam Uley is the Alpha. Jacob is dead and so is Renesmee. I killed Jacob and waited a year before I killed Renesmee. I wanted her to feel absolute and immediate pain. It worked obviously. Paul is well being Paul. I don't know why but they keep trying to contact me. I never answer and even changed my number. Not dealing with that again! They better be grateful that I give second chances!

I did continue to grow and I look like Edward except with a few differences.

I have to admit that I like the way I look and who I am. Over the past five years, my confidence and self-respect has grown.

I have night black hair that goes to the middle of my back and dark brown eyes.

It was weird, Damon changed me but I didn't stop growing until last year.

I am nineteen and have reached immortality. Finally!

I also found out that I was a shield. A physical shield, over the years I learned to control my gifts and how to project them if or when needed.

Over the past five years lots had changed. My life is peaceful but I know that it won't be with my luck.

Now, I expanded the colors I wear; black, white, purple ,red, baby pink, baby blue, green...etc.
I decided to change it up.

As we get on the plane we head back to Volterra. The door was wide open...