CHAPTER ~three~

Bella pov.

Today, was Renesmee first day of senior year. I could tell that she was excited and she even said that she was going to set a record this year that would show everyone who Renesmee Carlie Cullen was. I am so proud of her.
She is taking control of her life and she isn't even in college yet.

Edward had been thinking all day and looking at the kitchen stove. Is he hungry? Does he want to cook something for Renesme?

I walk over to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

"What is bothering you? " I asked him curious

"I am not a good father." Said Edward

What? Why would he think that? He is an amazing father and to prove it he still allows Jake to walk around breathing and unharmed. Even though I know he wants to break every bone in his body.

"Renesmee is proud to have you as her father." I told him this with seriousness in my voice.

"I don't even take notice that we have a second child." He said looking down.

We have a second child, but we notice her. We talked to her this morning.

"Yes, you do. We all do. Remember this morning, but she just doesn't want to talk to us." I told him

"I guess your right." He said but I could tell that he wasn't convinced.

I have him a hug and he hugged me back.

Renesmee and Jacob walk through the door holding hands. I could tell that Edward was giving Jacob a glare.

Then everyone walked in to welcome Renesmee back and ask how her day went.

"Did anyone like your new clothes?" Alice asked frantically.

"Yes, everyone complimented me today." Renesmee said proudly holding her head up high.

Then all of a sudden Carlisle gets a phone call.

*Carlisle* *Sam Uley*
*Sam how can I help you?*
*We have a girl here who is unconscious and her head is bleeding badly*
*You want me to help a random girl*
*No, we want you to help this girl who smells like you guys. She is half vampire half human and she kind of looks like Edward*
*What?*
*I do believe that Bella had twins right*
*Correct*
*I think that this girl is Renesmee's twin*

We all look at eachother shocked. Then all of a sudden Edward ran over and took the phone from Carlisle.

*Edward* *Sam Uley*
*What happened?!*
*We don't know, Jared found her like this and brought her here to Emily's. You and Carlisle can come and get her.*
*I plan on it*
*Edward hangs up the phone*

"Carlisle get what you need, I'll help." Edward said this growling.

Carlisle and Edward grabbed what Carlisle needed and they both got in the car and Edward speeded off.

I hope they find whoever did this! Somebody hurt our family! They hurt Renesmee's twin!