CHAPTER ~seven~

Paul Lahote pov.

I can't believe that I imprinted on that thing!

She has no backbone and no respect for herself!

I need a real women!

Someone who can handle me and my temper!

Rachel Black is that kind of women!

She is hot and strong!

She is a cold one and a hybrid!

She is hideous and that is disgusting!

I love Rachel!

I don't care what the imprint says!

Rachel is the one!

After she said sorry, I just stood there surprised that she wasn't breaking down.

It's not my fault if she goes off and starts crying, maybe she should have prepared herself for rejection.

I'm a shape-shifter and I am Paul Lahote, she could ruin me.

Well, time to go see Rachel.

"Where are you going?!  She is your imprint, go after her!" Yelled Leah

"That thing is not my imprint!  I have my soulmate waiting for me on the reservation!" I growled at her.

Then all of a sudden I am thrown out the house and land on the ground with a huge thud.

I look up to fight who ever did that and to my surprise I see a livid grey wolf.

Her fur was sticking up everywhere, teeth are bared at me and to top it all off I see Seth wolf form flanking her.

Great. I am about to get a Clearwater beat down.

I look at Sam and Jacob but they just stand there and shrug their shoulders.

I look at Jacob and he is looking at Leah and Seth with pride.

"Get him before I do!" Edward the mind reading bloodsucker shouts

I get up and phase.

Then I am surrounded by both Leah and Seth.  They were circling me like I was prey.  I am stronger than Leah and older than Seth so this should be easy.

But there is a flaw in my plan.  They are both seething and ready for a fight and when that happens,  Clearwater's are wild, crazy and impossible to take down especially when it has both of them.

We know this because one time a random vampire pissed them both off and the vampire was taken down three seconds later.
Leah and Seth stayed phased for a full month.

Just what I needed.  A brother and sister beat down.  I didn't even break his sister's heart and he is ready to kill me!

Then Leah jumps on me and I was taken down seconds later.  She was about to bite my neck but I used my hind legs to kick her off.

Then I felt someone jump on my back and Seth had held me down and Leah came over and her paw scratched my face. 

I growled at her and then Seth caught my neck in his jaw and wasn't going to let go.

Then we all heard someone scream no.  We turn to see Renesmee's twin there and she walks up to both Leah and Seth and said let go.

They did and walked up to the Cullen house.  Leah was being pet my Esme while Seth was being pet by Rosalie.

I got up and walked behind a tree and phased then got dressed.

"Are you okay?" Renesmee twin asked

"What are you doing here?!" I asked her clearly pissed that she was even speaking to me.

"I was walking home but then I heard the noise,  so I came back." She explained

"Next time don't come back!" I growled then walked off.

Tasha pov.

Why does he hate me?!

I was just trying to help.
After Paul had walked off, I felt this bad pain in my chest.
I wanted to fall to the ground but I decided to not show weakness.
I'm strong and I can handle this but I heard what Jacob, Leah, and Seth say about imprinting.

I should prepare myself for the most painful days of my life.