☆The Sequel is out!

I have started the sequel and the title is called "Bloom&Blossom."
The first five chapters are now published.  I will keep up with my chapters so there won't be long waiting.  Enjoy!❤

Here is the summary...
I am the daughter of Tasha Maria Volturi Roman, The Princess of Voltera, The Queen of Lycans and Nicolas Andres Roman, King of Lycans.  My parents love story is long and rewarding.  I have so much to learn about the world that we live in.  Between being my own person and princess, I hardly doubted I would ever find my mate.  I ready myself to take over an important position one day. 

Queen of Volterra.  My family is preparing me for the future.  I am going to make a change in history just like my mom did.  I am going to be known just like my mom was.

My sisters made names for themselves.  My brothers made territories for themselves.  I am going to rule a kingdom and carry a legacy by myself.

I might be the youngest but just like my parents.  I am strong.  My name is Isobel.  My name will be heard from werewolve's extra senses, travel like a vampire's speed and strong like a lycan's physical form.

**Twilight characters, ideas, and settings belong to Stephenie Meyer.**