CHAPTER twenty-nine

Tasha pov.
We all walk in ready for a fight.  I use my new senses and I smell a scent.  It was strong and I realised that it was a smell of a werewolf.

I walk ahead of everyone and go to the throne room.  The pack was phased in their human forms and waiting for us.

My father and Uncles faced them and their Alpha and Beta spoke to them.

Their was an issue with some cold one newborns attacking their pack and killing their members.

"Do you know who or better yet why?"  Uncle Aro asked completely annoyed at the sudden news.

Can't ever get a break!  Sheesh!!

"They were once here under your command."  The Alpha said irritated

"They?"  Caius asked confused

"Yes, Rosalie and Emmett Cullen.  They said that we were to send this message to you or else."  The Beta said

"Or else what?"  My father asked growing angry

I felt Demetri tense beside me and I put my hand on his arm and he calmed down a little but not alot.

"Or else they would come with an army."  The Alpha said gravely

I give them a second chance and they are walking back.  Oh no!  I will do something better!  If they want to start something with my family because of what happened five years ago then they have to meet me first!

"I want to meet them."

Everyone turns and looks at me like I was crazy.  Technically, with the plan that I have in mind, I might be especially if it works.

"They want revenge."  The Alpha states clearly.

"I know that but I want to see them.  They wouldn't be doing any of this if it wasn't for me.  If they want me then they can have me."

We sit here in the throne room and talk about the plan that we have in mind. 
Then it was decided.
I would once again meet Rosalie and Emmett Cullen.

We all walk to the Alpha pack and notice that everyone was dead and gone.  Demetri stayed by my side the entire time.  It was me, Demetri, Felix, Alec, The three kings and of course more guard members.

The alpha and Beta stop walking and talk in hushed tones.  I walk over to them and when I do, the beta tries to stab me in the stomach.  I use my shield and pushed them far away.  Then I felt somebody kick me into a tree.  I fly back a few feet.  Hitting the ground I groan and wince.  I look at my shoulder and see that it has a bruise to it.
I run back to everyone else and see everyone else starting the fight and the newborns had come out.  I put up my shield and throw both the beta and alpha to newborns. 

These newborns are crazy and attacked them for just being there.
I use my shield and protect all of my family members so they wouldn't get harmed.  I look to my left and see Rosalie watching the fight.  She then looks right at me and takes off.  I run after her and when I do, I tackle her to the ground and punch her repeatedly.  Then I am pushed to the ground.  Looking up I see Emmett standing in front of Rosalie.

"Honestly, did you guys really think that you could get away with this."

"Betray the volturi and we will lead you to your mate.  That was the reason that you were screaming during your transitioning."  Emmett stated

What?
No, the volturi is my family.

I never turn my back on family!

I surround them both by fire.  I jump over the circle that I put them in and pull Emmett's head off.  Rosalie screams about her now dead mate.

"Creating a new born army.  Betraying my family.  Trying to create an uprising.  Your punishment is not death but life.  She looks at me with wide eyes and they are filled with fear and anger.  She constantly tries to get to me but can't because she will get burned. 

I blow her a kiss and the fire freezes and so does she, turning them both into ice.  Taking one more look, I shrug my shoulders and do a roundhouse kick, shattering her.  Rosalie was in pieces and I made a fireball and burned them all.  Then walking over to Emmett body and head I do the same thing and set them both on fire. 

It has been five year since the Cullens. 
Since the pack.
Since my life has started.

I stare at the fire.  Controlling the elements is apart of me.  Whenever I use them, I feel them flow through me.

Walking back to my family, I see that they were burning all the new-borns.  I see that Demetri is looking for me and when he sees me he runs at me.  Running at him, I jump on him and he holds me tight.  He puts me down and we all head back home.  During the trip I tell them about Rosalie and Emmett and what they said about my mate.

I truly don't believe that.  I stopped believing anything the Cullens have said.

But for some reason my family thinks that it will lead me to my mate.  I refuse though, I don't believe it.