CHAPTER thirty-two

Tasha pov.
We arrive at the ball and it looks amazing.  The lycan territory is so beautiful and everything looks extrodianry.

Very, very beautiful.

We all walk out of our vehicles and walk to the entrance and we are greeted by many different lycans.  As we walk through the entrance, I smell something strong and intoxicating.

We all are going to meet with the king of Lycans.  Apparently, he is a close family friend and is Uncle Caius best friend.  I have been told the stories of the Lycan King.  Naturally, I would be freaking out meeting someone who has done all that but I am in no position to judge.  Quite frankly, I am no angel either.

As we get closer and closer to the king of Lycans, the smell gets stronger. 

I walk ahead of my family and they all catch up with my fast pace.  Then across the room I find the one person who has that smell.  The man who I can tell is a lycan is looking at me.  He closes his eyes and takes a deep breathe.  Then he opened his eyes and he runs in my direction.  When he reaches me, his arms wrap around me, nuzzles his head in my neck and holds me tight.  I can feel the electric shocks and smell his scent.  That was when I realise that this man, this lycan is my mate.  I wrap my arms around his neck and I can hear him growl happily.

  I wrap my arms around his neck and I can hear him growl happily

(Pic belongs to google.)

"What is going on here?" I can hear Uncle Aro ask

"How do they know eachother?" Alec ask

"They are mates!" I can hear my father shout

Then I can hear nothing but shouts of happiness, cheers and applause. 

My mate and I seperate but still hold onto eachother.  He brings his hand up to my face and caress his thumb on my cheek and my bottom lip.

"Mate! Mine!" That is all he says

His voice is deep and rough and I like it.  His eyes are pitch black right now and I do believe it is because he just found me, his mate.

"Are you alright? What is your name?" He ask me still touching my cheek with his thumb.

"Yes, and I am Tasha Volturi."

His eyes show realization in them.

"You are the princess of volterra."  He states

I nod my head and he frowns at me.

"What is wrong?"

"They attacked you and hurt you.  You are my mate and I wasn't there to protect you." He tells me

"It isn't your fault.  We didn't even meet eachother yet.  Yes they did hurt me and I hurt them too.  What is your name?"

My mate smirks at me.

"Nicolas Sanchez, The king of Lycans." He states

I smile at him and kiss his cheek.
He makes a growl sound and had a proud look in his eyes.  He also looks relieved.  I guess with everything that he has done, he probably thinks that I would reject him.

I don't want to reject him and never will.  He is my mate and my soulmate.  I don't want to lose him and want to always be around him.  I want my mate in my life and eternity.

We both look at the crowd and everyone is cheering and smiling.

"Welcome to the ball that honors both Lycans and Volturi!" My mate shouts and everyone is cheering and the music starts.  People all around us talk and dance.

My family walk up to us and they are smiling.

"Best friend, are you getting married in the next thousand years." Demetri said

All of my family members start laughing and my mate starts to chuckle.  This is so embarrassing!

"I am not waiting that long." My mate says and I can feel myself blush.

This is going to be the most embarrassing moments of my life.

"Demetri, you are my mates best friend?" My mate ask Demetri

Demetri nods his head with smiling.

"Thank you for being there for her." My mate says to Demetri

"It is not easy.  She is stubborn." Demetri says

"Looks like you have your hands full." My uncle Caius says.

"Why are you guys doing this to me?"

I have one hand trying to cover the blush on my cheeks.  Then I could feel my mate warm breath near my ear.

"No need to be shy.  Your mine and I love all parts of you and about you." My mate whispers in my ear

I look at my mate and smile.  He is looking at me and I can't help but feel butterflies.