CHAPTER thirteen

Tasha pov.

Pain
Sorrow
Anger
Hurt
Sad
Depressed

All my emotions, I feel all my emotions and it hurts.

All of it hurts.
I want the pain to end.

"Child may I speak to you?" So ad a vampire with long dark hair.

I look at who is surrounding him and see that he is one of the volturi kings.

The volturi is here and so are the cullens.

Both groups are looking around trying to find and see me.

One year they want to save my life, after a few years they want to dispose of me!

I made my winds come in contact with the two vampire groups below me.

"I told you to NOT COME BACK!"

"I am Marcus volturi and I am not here to harm you, I want to help"  Marcus said

"No!  Your a volturi!  I don't trust you!  You were sent here by the Cullen Clan! Leave me be!"

"I don't want to bother you but you are making a nation wide issue."  Marcus said peacefully

"If they can handle putting me through all that pain then they can handle a few storms!"

"Your storms are extremely strong and powerful, the humans cannot handle them or the damage."  He said

"Your not changing my mind and your not going to find me."

"Tell me, how have they hurt you?"  He asked me this.

"You care?"

"How old are you?"  He asked me

"No."

"What is your name?" He kept asking questions trying to understand me

" I will not punish those who are inocent but punish those who deserves all!"

"How does Renesmee deserves this?  She is inocent!  You are not!" Bella screamed

After, Bella said that I used lightning to strike where they are and they all ran in different directions taking shelter in the trees trying to avoid the lightening.

Then I used my winds to pick up Marcus so he wouldn't have to run from the lightening.

After a few minutes I stopped striking lightning and put Marcus back on the ground.

"Brother, are you alright?" Asked another vampire with long dark hair

"What just happened?" Asked a male vampire with blonde hair

"Miss Isabella Cullen, you will not make another sound or I will make you be quiet myself." The other vampire with dark hair said this threatening.