CHAPTER twenty-six

Tasha pov.
"Did you guys miss me?"
After, I said that Demetri ran over and gave me a hug along with father. I look at all of them and smile but then I frown.

I noticed that their eyes were pitch black.
"Go feed."

"Your are coming with us." Demetri said and he picked me up bridal style after asking silent permission from my father.

While we were wlaking to the throne room, I remembered what had happened.

"Why?"

Everyone stops and looks at me.
"We will explain after you have fed." I recognize Damon's voice

"You better have a good reason or I'm gonna turn your immortal self into nothing but dust." I say this with no emotion in my voice or on my face.

We continue to walk to the throne room and when we get there I suddenly realize how hungry I am.

I jumped out from Demetri's hands and I start feeding on the person closest to me. Turning around I see the family and the so called guest and a few shocking others looking at me.

"Are you guys gonna join or what?"

Pretty soon, after that we all feed until we are full. Leah and Seth just watched us from the side looking at their mates with love in their eyes. Now, we just sit in the throne room relaxing and enjoying the silence. Then Damon came over to me and explained the situation. They were lied to and thought that I was evil and needed to be stopped. The Cullens said how the volturi turned me evil and use me to their advantage. The plan was to turn me, take me and torture me until I rejoin the Cullen Clan or die. They asked for forgivness and I forgave them for it. Of course, they explained everything that is different for me now. They said that they knew a witch who will get me a daylight ring. Damon, Stefan and Caroline aren't so bad but Elena is very annoying and self absorbed. She constantly talks about herself and compared her life to everyone else. She started saying how I was selfish because I had parents and hers died. I attacked her and broke her neck.

"I've done that thirty times I think." Demetri said smirking

I laughed and jumped on his back. We all stood around and talked some more. Then I found out about Bella and Alice and how they died a painful death; thank you Uncle Caius. Edward and Jasper have joined the volturi now and are happy. I forgave them but don't trust them completely.

I walk over to my father and sit in between his legs on the ground cross-cross apple sauce. I look at him and smile and he smiles back.

I look around and see my new extended family and friends.

Old foes= new friends

Forgiveness= New life

Acceptance =My life now.

Wait?  What about the other Cullens?

"Father, what happened to the others?"

"Punishment."  Father said clearly and calmly

"May I see?"

He nods his head towards Caius and they walk me to the dungeon.

I go inside and see Renesmee with many scars along with Jacob who is chained to the wall by silver just like the other wolves.  Wow, he had walked them into their deaths.  Nice job Alpha.

I go up to Renesmee who is chained to a table.  She looks shocked to see me still here and alive and well.

"Your...not...suppose...to...be...here...how?"  She was having a hard time talking because of the damage I did to her neck.

"Well, lets just say that I am now much stronger than before.  Tell me Renesmee does Jacob feel what you feel?"

She nods her head as tears come out.
"Do you know where Bella is?"

She shook her head no.  I smile and lean into her ear and whisper.

"She is now where she belongs.  D...E...A...D...DEAD!" 

I sneered in her ear and she cried and cried for Bella to come back and save her but then she cries for Edward and keeps saying "Daddy please come save me."

Then I walk over to my uncle Caius table and pick up a silver knife and let Renesmee see what I picked up.

"Silver...can't...hurt...me."

She croaks making a small smirk thinking that she had the upper hand.

I walk over to Jacob who is half awake and hold the knife to his abdomen.  Turning my head I look at Renesmee who has fear in her eyes.  I jab the knife in his abdomen and he screams immediately and Renesmee does the same.  I pull the knife out and walk over to Renesmee and I stab her in her ankles.  The screams once again fill the room.  Leaving the knife in her ankle she is crying and begging for someone to take it out and Jacob is begging as well.  I walk away and walk back to the throne room.  Then I hear more screams coming from the dungeon and the next thing I know I am tackled and pinned to the wall.

I look up and smirk.

"Well, I was waiting for you to show up."