CHAPTER seventeen

Tasha pov.
I woke up feeling warm and safe.  I open my eyes and see that I am in a room that is black and red.  I then get up and see that I was under a red silk blanket with beautiful designed ends to the edge.

I see that I am still wearing the same clothes except I don't have shoes and socks on.

I decide to open the door and I am greeted by Jane and Alec.

"Hi, where are we?"

"We are in volterra and your new home. Master Marcus js waiting for you in the throne room." Said Alex with a smile.

"Okay, lead the way."

Alec and Jane walked me to the throne room.  This place is huge and I haven't even gone outside yet.

They opened two big doors to reveal father and his brothers discussing something while sitting on their thrones.

"Figlia, how are you?"  Father asked me this while getting up from his throne and walking over to me.

"Good father,this place is huge.  How many times do you get lost?"

Everyone started chuckling and laughing

"You'll get use to it.  Over the years, I don't get lost anymore."  Father said with a grin on his face

"Is there anything else I should know?"

"Yes, you will begin your lessons as soon as you are settled in.  The queens will teach you, your lessons.  They will teach you the culture and Italian language.  Anthedora and Suplicia the mates of Caius and Aro.  You will train so you can grow your powers and learn how to defend yourself.  Jane and Alex will be your guards.  Your room will be next to the queens rooms." Father had explained this to me.

"Don't the queens stay in towers?"

"Yes and no.  They can stay in the towers and they also have personal rooms, so they can come out." Father had explained.

"Can I roam the city and look around?"

"Of course, just have the guards with you at all times."  Father said with seriousness

"Thank you Father."

"Your welcome, take all the time you need." Father said.

I went up to Father and hugged him.  Then he hugged me back,  I didn't expect this and a tear left my eye and a smile on my face.

"Now, you can go and continue to settle in and we will have designers here for your new room."  Father said

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked out with Jane and Alec.

My new life begins and I have a feeling it will only get better.

I was Tasha Maria CullenNow, I am Tasha Maria VolturiThe daughter of Marcus VolturiThe new volturi principessa

Now, I am
Tasha Maria Volturi
The daughter of Marcus Volturi
The new volturi principessa.