CHAPTER twenty-five

Demetri pov.
We were all waiting here in the throne room.  Many of us wanted to wait with Tasha but there is an issue that needs to be fixed.

More law breakers!
More trouble!
I should be waiting with Tasha!
Waiting for her to wake up!

Then a bunch of new borns came in looking crazed.  We looked at the three kings and when they charged at them so did we.  Aro didn't wait for evidence and we just slaughtered them.

After we finished that was when Caroline had walked in ,mouth wide open and rolled her eyes at us.

"I came in here to say that we could all hear the slaughter and so could the people outside the castle.  Can you guys keep it down?"  Caroline had asked.

I growled in response and march back to Tasha room.  I saw that Elena was arguing with Stefan and Damon.

She wanted to go back home and thinks that they should agree with her.  The Salvatores are annoyed and said that they couldn't leave until they made everything right.

I ran over and broke her neck once again.
"You have to stop doing that."  Stefan said trying to scold me

"No he doesn't."  Damon said with a smirk

Stefan looks at Damon and gives him a "not now" look.  Damon just shrugs his shoulders.  While, Stefan deals with Damon and handles Elena I walk to Tasha room.

I walk to the hallway and yell for everyone.  Everyone came and  saw what I saw.  The hallway was protected by winds. 

Tasha wind shield.
Is she awake?

"What is that?"  The Salvatore brothers asked at the same time.
Caroline just had her mouth open wide and eyes bulging out.

I just want to plug a pair of socks in her mouth because she does that alot.

Edward chuckle after hearing my thoughts.  Shut up!  You would too!

Then Damon walked over to the shield and touched it.  He flew all the way to the far side of the hallway.  He slammed into the wall.
"I deserved that." 
Stefan ran over and helped him up.
"Yep. You did."  Stefan had said and Damon smirked

We all heard the winds cry and cry.

It was Tasha!
I ran to it but I didn't get thrown anywhere.

I just couldn't get threw it!
Ugh!

Then the winds came down and everything was clear but dark.  She took out the power.  We all got candles and ran to her room.

When we got there I was filled with immediate joy.
She is back!

"Did you guys miss me?"
Tasha was laying on the bed smiling up at us.