CHAPTER twenty-three

Tasha pov.
I decided to put on a long red sleeve top that is a v-neck along with black leggings and Nike Air Max Sneakers.

We were all siting in the throne room, when we all heard growls. 
Here they come. 
The entire pack was growling at us.  Jacob was in the front.

I looked at Jane and nodded my head.  When they charged at us, in seconds they were all down howling and whimpering in pain.

I went over to Leah and Seth and stood in front of them.  I touched the top of their heads and they both leaned into my touch.  Nodding my head I ask one question...
"Will you ever betray my family and I?"

They both shook their heads no.  I looked at Jane and she let them go.  They phase back and walk over to us.  Leah and Seth apologize for their past actions and will work on getting my forgiveness.

If I am telling the truth, I already forgave them both.  They weren't that rude or mean to me.  I don't have any ill mannered feelings towards the Clearwater's. 
I notice that Leah and Alec are looking at eachother.  Seth and Jane are doing the same thing.

Wow,  imprinting is nuts!  It happens everywhere!
I know that they will make eachother happy.😊

I see Seth and Leah explain the imprint to Jane and Alec.  They all accepted it and was hugging eachother in seconds.  The entire family was smiling at the happy couple.

The entire pack had phased back to their human forms still in pain.  Alec was shielding Leah while Seth was shielding Jane.

Males are very over protective when they meet their mates.  More protective than the females at times. 

"Renesmee!"  That was all Jacob was screaming.  Over and over that was all we heard.  Until we knocked them in the head to shut them up.

Jane had stopped using her gift.  We had tied up the pack in silver chains, they were Uncle Caius idea.  The pack had just woken up and I see that they are all in pain from the chains.  I chuckle a little.
"The more you move the more painful it will become."

"Where is Renesmee?!"  Jacob Black had demanded.

I hate whenever someone demands something from me.  They can't tell me what to do!
He is a A..!

"Do.Not.Demand.Things.From.Me!" 
Telling him this very slowly I am growling lowly.

Then that was when Carlsile had walked in.
"How is she?"

I have no emotion on my face or in my voice.

"She is healed but will leave a scar.  A permanent scar."  He says this gravely

"What happened to her?!"  Jacob asked Carlisle

"Principessa Tasha had ripped her head off of her body.  But she will be alright."  Carlsile explains

Jacob was growling at me and constantly trying to get to me but the silver was too painful.

"I dare that mutt to touch my daughter!" 
My father was up out of his seat and standing right beside me.
"Me too"

I am ready for a fight and want to see what he can do.  Then all of a sudden three other vampire bust through the throne room doors and they were beside Carlsile.

"Get out!"  Aro had screamed and demanded.

"Not until you let them go!"  Some guy with dark hair had said.

"Who are you?!"  I demanded while I was in the air floating ready to protect my family at all costs.

"I am Damon Salvatore.  You must be the evil twin who killed Renesmee."
He said with a low growl.

"Wrong.  I was the twin who was nothing to them."

"That is where you are wrong sweetheart they care about you.  Always did."  He said smirking and gloating

"Then why not show it?!  Why did I have to grow up alone?!  Raising myself in a house filled with people who claim were my family?!Why did I have to come home with nothing but heartbreak and betrayal?!"  I was starting to get angry and out of control.

"Look, just let them go and there won't be a problem."  Damon had said.

I made a lightening ball in my hand and threw it at him.  He screamed and went through the throne room doors.

"Damon!"  A girl with light brown hair had said.

That girl had charged at me and I set myself back down and charged at her.  She was strong and that was because of the type of vampires they were.  They were the stronger type of vampires.  My family and I were all fighting them and somehow the Cullens had gotten out.  She was stronger than me but I was an experienced fighter especially when I am pissed.  I electrocuted her and she fell to the floor.  I made a fireball in my hand when all of a sudden I was pinned to the wall.

I look to see Damon again.  His eyes were black and he had veins popping out and he bit my neck and I screamed out.  Then all of a sudden he was ripped away from me.  Demetri had came over and started fighting Damon.  Damon threw Demetri across the room.  He looked at me and I saw that his eyes were no longer black but blue.  He came over to me and ripped open his wrist and put it in my mouth.

What the heck?!
No! No! No!
Not this!
Stop!

He was ripped away from me by an angry Bella.  She saw me and grinned.  She grabbed my neck and twisted it.  Darkness was all I saw.
Darkness was what consumed my life.
Now, it was consuming my vision.

Demetri pov.
I got up after being thrown across the room and saw that Tasha was on the ground after Bella had twisted her neck. 

Right after that crack was made everyone stopped fighting and looked at Bella with shock.

"No!"  Marcus had ran over and cradled Tasha bodie.

"She is transitioning."  Damon had said calmly.

There was nothing but a scream to be heard and we look and see that it was Tasha. 

Was that suppose to happen?!

"What...What is happening?"Bella asked worried and tried to get close to Tasha but a series of growls had stopped her.

"Don't you dare!  All you do is hurt her!  You lied and hurt her!"  Leah had exclaimed

"What are you talking about?"  Stefan had asked confused.

Then Leah told out new visitors Tasha life story. 

"You lied to us!"  Stefan had looked at the Cullens

"We knew that you wouldn't help us if you knew the truth.  We just wanted to protect Renesmee!"  Alice had stated fastly

"What will happen now?"  Marcus asked still holding Tasha body.

"We will take her with us.  Look after her and teach her to control her thrist."  Stefan had said solemly

"No...you will all stay here in volterra and so will the Cullens.  Oh and...Felix."  That was all Aro said before Bella'a head was ripped from her body.

Then Jane used her powers and all the vampire and wolves except the volturi was on the ground.

"Intensify...INTENSIFY...
INTENSIFY!!"  Jane was screaming.  The screams were getting louder and louder.

Until they all passed out from the pain.

It was nothing but quiet and Tasha was in the ground lifeless and not moving.  She will be like them when she wakes and we all know that she will lose control.