CHAPTER thirty-four; EPILOGUE

2000 years later.
Tasha pov.

I still can't believe that I actually waited a thousand years to marry my mate, my soulmate.
The wedding was amazing and I still can't believe how my life is now my eternity, my happy eternity.

I was now watching my darling husband chase our three year old triplet boys.

We have five kids...
Three triplet boys.
Two twin girls.
The boys are older than the girls.  Each of them are so much like their father.  The girls are more like me with some of their father's attitude thrown in.

I love All of my children dearly. Our children are hybrids, part-vampire, part- lycan, and part-human. Raising them has been memorial and I learn something new everyday. Watching them grow and smile and laugh makes everything that I went theough worth it. Living my life with my husband and children has soften my heart. After everything with my biological family, The Cullen's, I became bitter.  I wanted to hurt them like how they hurt me.

I attacked them the way I did, was to hurt them and make them feel imense pain. Now, I made amends with Jasper and Edward. They have both found amazing mates. Their true mates are both descendents of Maria. Jasper's crazy vampire ex, who had a vampire new born army. It was strange for them both at first but mates are forever.

My bond with my family, the volturi has never been so strong.  We are all at our strongest.

The bond with the Salvatore's has been memorial and unforgettable.  They are apart of our coven.

My bond with my husband/mate.  The bond we share is so strong.  I can feel it growing and flowing through my body.  My father says that we have the strongest bond that he has ever witnessed.

My life is has changed from one place to another.  I don't regret having the life I have now.  I don't want to remember the life I had before.  How I live now is what I need.

I am at peace. 
I found a family.
I found love.
I have already started my forever, my eternity.