ChAPTER thirty-three

Nicolas pov.
I can't believe it. I still can't believe it. My mate. The one who is made for me. My soulmate has agreed to live with me forever and eternity.

She was packing her things into her new bedroom here in my castle. I am so happy and when I say happy, I mean excited that she wants to share a bedroom with me. Her family and the entire lycan community have accepted out mate bond.

The lycan community is excited to finally have a queen. Some of them believe that I won't be ruthless anymore. I still and will always be ruthless but not towards my mate and our future pups.

My mate is beautiful and amazing. She has amazing eyes and glorious glowing skin. Her hair moves whenever she does.

When I told her of all the things I have done, she said that she accepts me for who I am. Then she told me of all she has done.

She has made an impact on the vampire community especially when it comes to her family.

She would often hold my hand and stay close by my side. Tasha loves to get to know me more and more every day. I love how she wants to get to know me.

Everytime I learn something new about her, I make a mental note about it. How she reacts to certain things are funny, cute and hilarious or hot even.

Tasha has a body and she has the face of the most beautiful woman in the world. If anyone else says indifferent than I Will Bite Their Heads Off.

She told me of her life story and lets just say that Tasha was the only one who was able to come near me and calm me down. I was in my lycan form and she wasn't even scared. Tasha has so much trust in me and I have so much trust in her. We were made for eachother and I can see why.

"What are you thinking while you are staring at me like that?"
I hear Tasha's voice ask me.

I look into her eyes and she is smiling at me. Whenever I look at her and she looks at me, all I see is a smile that has hope and laughter and peace.

"You. I am thinking about you. You are mine and I am yours. Not just because we are mates but because I want you and I now have your acceptance."

She walks over to me and kiss me on both of my cheeks. Then Tasha continues to pack her things into the closet and drawers. I already had my stuff moved around to make room for hers which wasn't too much since I have huge closet and drawer space.

I go over to the bed and sit down as she puts stuff in the closet. I know it might sound creepy but I like to watch her, she fasinates me and amuses me. To top it all off, I am infatuated with my beautiful mate. Then I get up from the bed and help her pack the rest of her things in.

"Come, I have a surprise for you."

I then grab her hand and walk her out to the beach by our territory. I have set up a picnic with food and desert and flowers and candles and hearts everywhere.

I look at Tasha and she has one hand over her mouth as she gasps.

"This is...beautiful...not just beautiful but magnificent and spectacular...you did this?" She says all at once

I nod my head and lead her over to the area I have set up for her.

"This is our lives now. I want everyday with you to be different and special."

"How will we do that?" She ask me looking confused and happy at the same time. Tasha also had some tears running down her eyes.

I wipe her tears away with my thumb and look her in the eyes. Both of my hands are on each side of her face while her hands rest on mine.

"Be with me."

"Acceptance was all I wanted. But I need you, I want you, I see you and I love you Nicolas. You are what I truly needed." She tells me with so much love and admiration in her voice and her eyes.

"I love you Tasha.  I have waited years for you, my love."

I kissed her all over her face as she giggles and smiles.  Finally, I reach her lips and take the next step to coming closer to my love.
This is our fate, this is our lives.