CHAPTER ~five~

Bella pov.
When they got out of the car, we were all shocked to see dry blood and a huge gash on Renesmee twin forehead.

What happened?
Did that happen at school?
Who would do that?
What would cause that gash?

Instead of talking to any of us, she just walked inside and walked up to Carlisle's office not giving an explanation or acknowledging that we are here. Carlisle walked in after her after giving Esme a look that told her that something was happening. Esme just nodded her head and Carlisle grinned gratefully.

What happened?!

I decided to ask Edward but he looked ready to kill somebody. Then Jacob and Renesmee came outside hand and hand. Uh oh.

Edward took one look at this and did the same thing to Jacob he did the first time he found out about the imprint.

Jacob went flying through the house. When we all went inside to check on him, he was knocked out.

"Dad! Why?!" Renesmee demanded.

Renesmee was obviously pissed. She always gets upset when Edward gives Jacob a bad look.

"I am so sick of those dogs imprinting on everybody!" Edward said this growling.

I walked over to him and stood in front of him.

"Edward what are you talking about?"

"Paul Lahote imprinted on my daughter!" Edward stated

"No he didn't. Dad, Jacob imprinted on me!" Renesmee screamed

"Okay, everyone should calm down, I just gave Renesmee's twin some amnesia." Said Carlisle walking over to us.

"Is she alright?" Asked Jasper

"Yes, but all this screaming is freaking her out a little and to top it off she is getting a migraine from the sudden noise but the amnesia is starting to work, so when she wakes everyone must keep the noise down." Carlisle said this sternly looking at each one of us.

Carlisle then looked at Jacob and frowned. He then looked at Edward.

"Was that necessary?" Asked Carlisle

"Each and every time." Edward said this with a grin on his face.

I smacked his arm and gave him a look.

"Don't look at me like that, they started this." Edward said this with a frown.

"What happened and tell us everything."

"Paul Lahote imprinted on Renesmee's twin and she got into some freak accident at school, which is a lie." Edward stated

"What? More dogs!" Rosalie growled.

"Rose!" Renesmee said stomping her feet.

"No! I tolerated one for Renesmee's sake but again!" Rosalie stated obviously tired of the imprinting thing.

I don't blaim them but I agree. Imprinting is starting to cause problems, like why Paul of all people.

He is a hot head and always finds his way to piss people off.

He despises vampires and doesn't respect anyone unless you are a shape shifter and in Sam's pack.

To top it all off, he already imprinted on Rachel Black!

Jacob's sister!

Great just great. He is not going to take this well and with how Edward reacted I wouldn't be shocked if he did the same thing to Paul.

I looked at Edward and he is eyeing Jacob while he is on the floor.

"Edward, stop looking at him like he is a meal."

"He isn't a meal love, he is my prey." Edward said this still looking at Jacob

"Edward, come on."

"Sorry love but they have gone to far this time." Edward said this still looking at Jacob.

I hope that when Jacob wakes up, he doesn't look at Edward or he might have to run away for a while. I am glad that I still have those tickets that I gave Renesmee years ago.

"Where am I?" Screamed Renesmee twin from upstairs.

Edward ran upstairs to go and see her and the rest of us followed except for Renesmee who was still with an unconsious Jacob.

We walked inside to see Edward comforting Renesmee twin.

"Your okay." Said Edward

"What is going on?" She asked

"Carlisle, just gave you stitches." Said Edward

"The stitches will leave a scar." Said Carlisle