CHAPTER eighteen

Tasha pov.

I was getting ready to take a shower in my room. I took off my silk red robe and sat in the tub.

My skin got its natural color again. But I was still a little pale. I have to feed, my body need a blood. My scar was still visible.
My eyes were still pitch black.

My hair grew longer and it is to my elbows. The only thing different about my hair now is that it is lighter brown on the ends, like chestnut brown.

It is a good change and it looks good, so okay I can live with this.
I was healthier and happier.

We just arrived here in voletterra yesterday and I already feel safe.

I washed the rest of my body and when I finished I got out and looked in my closet and see that my wardrobe was there including new clothing from father.

I decided to dress a little differently.

♡ Volturi necklace
♡ black leggings
♡ long sleeve red silk top with turtle neck
♡black boots that go up to my knees
♡Red nail polish
♡Red lip gloss
♡ Part my hair in the middle
♡ Curl my hair some more

I looked in the mirror and look at my reflection.

Then I smile to myself. I am ready.

Time to start my new life.

I walk out the door and I see everyone in the guard send smiles my way. I smile back and I walk over to Jane and Alec.

"I am ready to start settling in."

"Follow us principesssa." Jane said

"You know you can call me Tasha."

"Okay Tasha but it is still required for us to call you principesssa Tasha." She said with a giggle

I giggled with her.

"Okay, I guess I'll get use to it."

"This way principesssa Tasha." Said Jane

Alex walked behind us just in case.

They showed me around the castle. This place is huge.

The castle has a...

*Kitchen
*Dining room
*Living room
*Bedrooms of kings and queens
*Training room
*Throne room
*Library; the size of a zoo

Those are the rooms that they showed me. Wow, huge isn't a big enough word to describe this place. Enormous is the word i would use.

Then they walked me to a huge room made especially for queens. I walked in and I was being hugged by a woman with short blonde hair and then a woman with long black hair.

"Hello, principesssa Tasha. I am Suplicia and that is Anthedora. How is settling in?" Asked Suplicia

"It is good, I can already tell that I will like it here."

"That is good, so first a will teach you the history of vampires and the volturi." Said Anthedora while she linked her arm with mine and Suplicia got books, paper, and pencils.

I sat down in one of the seats as they explained to me my lesson.
I took notes, read books and asked or answered questions.

At the end of my lesson, the three of us walk around the garden.

"You know everyone is excited to hear that Marcus has adopted a daughter. We are very glad to have you here. You make him happy." Said Suplicia with a smile

"Thank you, I am glad that I am here as well. I never really had a real dad but Marcus is a real dad to me. He makes me happy. He gave me a family."