chapter nine: Elevator Rides

Bayley's POV

"I'm sorry, Bay!" Alexa shouts, while I'm shooting death glares at her.

"Sorry doesn't help now." I grumble and continue eating my chicken noodles.

"I didn't know that you guys were on the brink of making out, I swear!" She yells exasperated and I roll my eyes and take my orange juice.

"What does people normally do after a date, if it even was one, and standing in front of a door?" I ask, deepening my glare.

"I know, but I really didn't think that he will kiss you this early in your developing relationship." She says and makes weird hand gestures along with her speech.

I ignore her and stand up to throw my takeout box away. She follows me and just when I am about to go into my room, she jumps on my back.

"Alexa! What the fudge?" I scream, gripping her legs in an attempt to stop both of us from falling.

"I'm not getting off of your back, until you forgive me." She sings, and I wiggle around to throw her off, but her grip is leech like.

"Alexa! Get off!" I shout angrily at her.

"Are you forgiving me?" She asks in a small, mocking, voice.

"No. Now fudge the hell off." I grit out, but I feel her shaking her head.

After struggling for a bit, she's still stubbornly clinging onto me with her parasitic grip. I sigh in defeat and roll my eyes.

"Fine, I forgive you, know get the fudge off." I grumble and she makes a small victory sound which can be accurately described as someone stepping on a mouse.

"I still don't get why you don't swear." She says, getting off of my back.

"I just don't like cursing." I mutter since she already knows the long, excessive story on why I do not curse.

Just when Alexa was about to leave, I stop her by grabbing her arm and turning her towards  me.

"How was last night with Dolph?" I ask, wiggling my eyebrows.

"Oh, he just stayed here for a cup of hot chocolate, nothing more." She says and waves me off.

"Serious? Not even a smooch or a tight hug?" I ask with a pout.

"No, Bayley, nothing like that." She says and throws me with a pillow. "Yet, at least."

I shake my head and fall on the couch. Alexa falls next to me and then, suddenly she squeals excitedly.

"Guess what I got us, drumroll..." She says and gestures for me to do a drumroll. I sigh loudly and reluctantly do her stupid drumroll.

"Tickets to go to the day spa!" She shouts excitedly.

"The spa?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"Yep, or well the spa at the gym, but that's just a technicality." She says with a shake of her head.

"So, basically you just got us access to the gym, we do have access to?" I ask skeptically.

"Details, dear Bayles, details." She says with a noncommittal gesture.

"What's the 'details'?" I ask, air quoting it.

"It includes the hot tub resources, full body massage, manicure, oh and the best part is the hair treatment from the mountains of..." She says, searching something from her phone.

"Himalayas, where ever that may be." She states frowning, but then grins.

"Do you see me, in, a spa?" I ask putting a pause between each word."