chapter eleven: Encounter With Goldilocks

Bayley's POV.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry."

I wince and stare down at my coffee covered ring gear, minutes before my match against Sasha Banks. I look up and see not-so-sorry golden eyes staring back at me. Mandy-Rose 'sympathetically' tries to clean me up with napkins, but she has a smug look imprinted on her face.

"It's fine, just let me." I say with a forced smile and try to clean myself.

"Bayley to the ring." The stage manager says and then sees me.

"What happened?" He asks, angrily.

"I accidentally spilled my coffee on her." Mandy says in a so-called innocent tone.

"You can't go out like that. Mandy you take her place in the match." The stage manager says and Mandy smirks.

"I'm so sorry, Bayley, but duty calls.'' She says with an arrogant wave of her fingers and a wink, as she walks out.

"We'll just schedule you for next week's Raw. Go clean up." I nod and walk to the girls locker room, keeping my angry tears inside.

"Hey, you okay?" Seth Rollins asks with a concerned look.

I shake my head and brush him off and run into the girls locker room. I also make a mental note on apologizing to him afterwards for just running off.

I angrily strip off my ring gear and get into the shower after getting jeans and a sweatshirt to wear.

That's just my problem. Instead of facing a problem head on, I ignore it and let the person walk all over me. Lex once says that I am too nice, but I just can't help it. I don't want to hurt other people's feelings, but why do they always hurt mine?

I wipe the escaping tears away and focus on washing my body, trying to get rid of the sticky coffee.

When I am done, I walk out of the locker room, right into Seth.

The universe definitely didn't wait long to make me apologize.

"I'm sorry for running off like that earlier. I was a bit upset." I say and he instantly smiles at me.

"No problem, why didn't you go against Sasha? She was looking forward the entire week to go against you. She said and I quote: 'I need real competition and Bayley can definitely offer that'." He says, cheering me up a bit.

"I got in a little accident with Mandy. She accidently dumped her coffee on me two minutes before my match." I say, still covering for Mandy and I don't have even know why.

"That sucks, well I hope that Sasha kicked her ass on your behalf." He chuckles.

"Thanks Seth." I say gratefully.

"No problem." He says and walks in the opposite direction.

I sigh loudly and walk toward catering to maybe find something that will cheer me up in the form of food.

As I'm walking in, the sight in front of me, sends shockwaves through my body. I bite my lip to prevent any more tears from escaping and just focus on my breathing.

Mandy is facing me, but in font of her is Finn and she's trailing a finger on his chest, laughing. I see him also laughing and then she leans towards him, but I don't finish watching that.

I turn around and walk out of catsring, holding my head down. I know that Finn and I aren't anything, hell, we haven't even shared a single kiss, but I really thought that we had something special going on.