chapter thirty: Demon's Queen

Finn's POV

It has been a week since the whole awkward dinner episode. I talked to Bayley afterwards, but she is still a bit bothered by it.

To be blunt, I don't care how my mom feels about Bayley. I love her and that's all that matters. She just needs to realize that nothing will come between us.

Not even my mother and I plan on showing her just how much she means to me, tonight.

"Finn, are you ready? You're up in a few." The stage director says and I nod.

I am on a talk show today, just to focus on my WWE career. I put on my black leather jacket and wait for my music. When my normal entrance music starts, I walk out.

The crowd instantly cheers for me and I grin and do my normal entrance for them. I take a seat across from the hostess and she smiles.

"Welcome to my talk show, I'm Sally and my guest for today is WWE's own rising superstar, Finn Bálor!" Sally says and I wave at the crowd.

"Thanks for having me, Sally, I am really happy to be here." I say.

"So, Finn, do tell us, how did your dream of becoming a WWE Superstar start?" She asks and I internally laugh, because that's the most common question.

"Well, like all teenage boys, I watched wrestling growing up. At that age for most boys and girls, becoming a wrestler is just a dream, but for me it was a life goal and with that mindset, I went through the countless obstacles to get where I am now. It started with a goal, action figures and countless posters and the destruction of a few vases and my parents living room, but all that brought me here." I explain and she nods and and jumps right into the next question.

"Who was your first wrestling idol and who you looked up to?" She asks.

"Definitely Rey Mysterio and Shawn Michaels. They were not always the biggest guy in a ring, but they didn't let that get them down. And as you know, I am not the biggest guy, so with them I also feel like we proved that you don't need the big and bulky muscles to be a professional wrestler." I say.

Sally goes on and asks me a few more wrestling related questions and I answer them as best as I can. After a while, she asks the question that I really hoped that she'll bring up.

"So, Finn, I heard a little birdie sing that you have a girlfriend in the business.'" She says and I grin and instantly search for her in the front row. The crowd cheers loudly and I can clearly see Bayley blushing.

"Yes, you heard right. She is actually here." I say and Sally instantly perks up.

"Really? Can she come up. Ladies and gentlemen please welcome Finn's lady!" She yells and I motion for Bayley to come up.

She's completely red and hesitantly walks up the stage. They hand her a mic and she attach it to her ear. She sits next to me and I take her hand and kiss it.

"Sally, this is my beautiful girlfriend, Bayley." I say and she aww's along with the crowd.

"She's adorable. So Bayley, how is it dating WWE's own rising star?" She asks and I squeeze her hand for comfort since I know that she hates public appearances.

But this is necessary.

"Well, dating Finn is the best thing ever. I mean, since we are on the road together, there isn't any complications with our jobs being demanding. And he's an absolute gentleman." She says and Sally laughs.

"How long have you two been dating?" She asks.

"Almost seven months." I answer.

"That is long. What's the future plans?" Sally asks and I grin.