chapter sixteen: Outfit Troubles And Creepy Warehouses.

Bayley's POV

"I don't know what to wear!" I groan loudly, throwing the clothes at the bed. I fall on my bed and sigh loudly.

I miss Lex.

She is spending the day with Dolph and don't get me wrong, I'm happy for her, but this leaves me without a personal stylist.

I have a date with Finn tonight and I have no idea what to wear or what to do with my hair. Normally Lex helps me with this and even though she always goes overboard with everything, I actually need her right now.

I try dialing her number, but it goes straight to voicemail. Okay, plan B. I search on the internet for any ideas.

What to wear for a date?

The results pop up and I look through the images. The first one is a dress with heels.

Nope, I will most probably fall to my death bed.

As I keep scrolling, I only see the same type of outfits. Dresses, heels, tight jeans, extremely high boots (which looks like the type of boots that hookers wear), crop tops and the best of all (noting the sarcasm) short skirts.

There is definitely something wrong with society. Who wears something that is too skin fitting or so short that it can pass as underwear?

Probably half of the female population...

"I'm hearing voices in my head. It is official. I'm going nuts." I say dryly and go through my clothes for what seems like the millionth time.

Or maybe I can just wing it with jeans and a sweatshirt?

"I need help." I state, dismissing that thought and pick my phone up after I am certain that I have nothing to wear.

Crossing Alexa's name off of my mental list. I contemplate on who to call. Maybe Sasha?

I dial her number and almost immediately she picks up.

"Hello?" Sasha's voice comes clearly through.

"Sasha, I need your help..."

°°°°

"Okay, I brought hair products, makeup, a few outfits and sheer determination." Sasha says, throwing everything on Alexa's bed.

"Thanks for coming, I really need your help." I say, and she waves me off.

"No problem, when I'm done with you, Finn won't be able to keep his eyes off of you." She states, sorting everything.

"Where are you guys going?" She asks after we put everything into piles.

"He said to dress nicely and that it is a surprise. He never tells me where we're going." I grumble.

"Okay, then we are going for the fancy yet comfortable look." Sasha grins and we start going through the clothes.

"What about this?" She asks, holding up a tight fitted black mini dress with heels and tight leggings.

"Definite no." I say almost immediately. "Anything including a dress and high heels is a no."

"And that eliminates an entire section of outfits." Sasha comments and moves almost three heaps of clothes to the side.

"I hate everything consisting of a dress or a skirt or anything remotely high." I tell her and I see the wheels turning in Sasha's head.

"Bayley, look, I know that you will look good in absolutely anything. It is time to get you out of your comfort zone. Trust me?" She prompts and I bite my lip.