chapter eighteen: She's Jealous.

Bayley's POV

Dana Brooke has me in a headlock and I am trying to weave my way out. The ref keeps on asking me if I want to tap out, but I shake my head.

I grip her arm and twist it, making her break the hold. In a moment, she picks me up and tries to suplex me, but I kick her stomach and throw a few punches at her.

The match goes back and forth, but I end up pinning her for the win. After the match, I help her up and raise her hand.

"You did good Dana." I say with a smile and she returns it.

"Thanks Bayley, you too." She smiles and we walk backstage.

Immediately Alexa approaches me and pulls me towards catering.

"Wha-?" I stutter and she keeps a firm grip on my arm.

"Spit it out." Alexa says, giving me a pointed look.

"Spit what out?" I ask frowning, trying to act oblivious.

"Well, you dodged me these past few days and when I want to talk to you, you have so-called errands to run. So spill." She states with a dead glare.

"What do you want to know? I mean like, I don't know or experienced or have anything you would like to know..." I trail off and take a small carrot stick.

"That long elaborate sentence says a lot and if you are not going to say anything, I'll just tell everyone in catering that you say Finn's name in your sleep." She says simply and starts clearing her throat.

"You wouldn't." I say with wide eyes.

"Try me." Lex says with a smirk and attempts to stand on a chair.

"Fine, fine, I'll tell you. Just get down. Please." I rush out and she turns to me with a satisfied look.

"I'm waiting." She says with a smug imprinted on her face.

"Well... Finn sort of asked me to be his girlfriend and I might've sort of said yes." I say with a half sided smile as her eyes widen and a big smile grows on her face.

"Shut up.... Please tell me that you're kidding like usual and that I am imagining everything..." She asks with a giddy smile.

"Nope. It's official. I'm Finn Balor's girlfriend." I say and Alexa screams very loud and crushes me in a hug.

"Holy shit! My bestie is finally all grown up. I've waited so long for this moment." She says excitedly while she's still murdering me in the hug.

"Lex, let go. You're crushing me." I hiss, shrugging her off.

"Oh my gosh!" She screams and jumps up and down.

"I guess you finally told her?" Finn asks, throwing his arm over my shoulders.

"She did and why didn't I know about it first? After all I am the one who helped you get her." Alexa says, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"What?" I ask with confusion, looking at a blushing Finn.

"I thought that we agreed on keeping that detail between us." Finn grunts and Lex shrugs.

"Well, it's out now." She says dismissively, when it clicks in my brain.

"So, you're anger issues are nonexistent?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"Uh, yeah they are. I didn't want to look stupid in front of you." He says, pouting which literally makes my heart melt.

"I think it's super cute." I say and kiss him swiftly.

"Ew gross. I didn't help you to get Bayley so that you can make out with her in front of me." Alexa groans, making me smile into the kiss.