CHAPTER 6: Confessions.

"Feeling better?" I asked after finally seeing relief on Zayn's face.

"I am feeling better from the time I stepped into your room." He smiled and I felt like I could have melted.

"Why are you here Zayn?" I asked as my heart pounded and throat constricted with curiosity.

He suddenly sat upright and leaned towards me. I could feel the heat radiating off his body and warming me up or maybe it was just the butterflies in my stomach. He leaned closer, his lips just an inch away from mine, his eyes burying into mine.

FUCK! IS THIS ACTUALLY GOING TO HAPPEN?

And I was proved wrong. He gently pushed a single lock of hair behind my ear to have a clear view of my face and chuckled.
"You are actually into me nerdie."

NO! I THOUGHT THIS WAS GOING TO BE A KISS! DAMN IT!

I could feel what he was doing to me. Pulling myself together, I just nodded my head and said no.

"When I first saw you in the sports arena, you had a different look in your eyes for me, which I had never seen in any other's. I am habituated only to the attention and the lusty look I get from almost all the girls. Lia, you were different from the start."

Okay, this was unexpected. I remained silent and let him continue.

"I decided to talk to you and maybe then I would understand your heart. I went and initiated the conversation but you literally showed no interest in me. It was abnormal. I thought you would call me but you didn't. I waited until midnight and there was no text from your side. I don't know what was happening to me. And then I called you. The best decision I ever made."

Yeah and he heard me snoring like a 30 year old glutton. Wow Lia. You can create such good impressions when a guy is going mad for you. I wanted to jump off the window right then.

"And your voice was driocht and magic." He continued. "It made me feel alive. And for the first time, I wanted a girl not to hang up on me. I wanted to talk to you, I wanted to know what was troubling you. I could hear your sobs for the whole night and trust me even your cute snores were like music to my ear. You voice is mellifluous Lia, atleast for me it is. That night, I felt different, like I was capable of something much more than just a one night stand."

My head spinned and I was holding back the urge to vomit on my new bed covers. This was something hard to digest. God, I guess I am going to faint. I felt as if someone has stitched my lips so tight that it won't open ever again.

"The next day, I decided to talk to you but again, you ignored me. I was losing hope. But when I expressed my feelings and the way you responded to my touch, somewhere deep down I knew you have feelings for me too."

FEELINGS? I am not the girl who believes in feelings and love. Am I?

Zayn was true with what he had said. His eyes twinkled for my response and he waited for me to say something. But I was already overwhelmed with his confession. The most beautiful guy with the purest heart who has hundreds of girls running after him, is here sitting with me expressing his feelings. I felt tears pooled in my eyes. Am I the right one for Zayn?

"Zayn, these feelings are not right. I am not meant for you. I mean, just look at me, I am boring, introvert, nerd and an extremely rude person."

I broke down in my last sentence and dropped my head in my palms. I didn't want him to look at a loser like me but as he said, he was there for me. Soon, his long, handsome hands were cupping my face and I finally lifted my eyes to meet his.

"You are the most beautiful boring, introvert, nerd I have met in my life. I know you feel for me Lia. Stop lying to yourself. Else, you hadn't allowed a characterless guy, whom you saw kissing a random girl today, to be in your room at midnight. You are special, immensely and irrevocably special Lia Clinton."

I felt my legs swept off the ground and floating in the sweet, cold breeze surrounded with what he had just said. I was in my own Dreamworld, but for the first time, I had someone else with me, Zayn Foley. And our beautiful moment was interrupted my the sudden shrill voice of my mother.

"Lia, are you awake darling? Why are your lights still on?"

HOLY FUCK! MY MOM!

I jerked upright, grabbed his hand and told him to hide in the closet. It was hard to be bossy when he was laughing like a 14 year old school boy but I didn't have a choice then.

"Stop laughing Zayn. It's my mom. Now listen, you won't come out and you won't make a single noise. My mom will kick my ass off if she finds a guy in my room." I said with a serious tone.

And he burst into a fit of laughter and said through his giggles after I rolled my eyes at him.

"Okay ma'am. Your wish my command. Come soon."

I couldn't help but smile.

In no time after I shut the closet door, my mom was knocking outside.

"Come in." I said flipping through some pages in my maths notebook pretending to study.

"Lia, it's 2:00 am. Come on sleep now. You can finish your homework later."

"Just 5 minutes mom. I swear I will sleep after that. This is important." I felt so bad lying to her. But yeah one thing was true; Zayn was important to me.
My mom planted a soft kiss on my forehead and left after wishing me goodnight.

I breathed a sigh of relief and threw the notebook on the bed so I can go back to Zayn. As I opened the closet door, I saw him standing right there with his lips beautifully curved into a smile.

"This is important, hmmm?" He imitated me and chuckled.

I punched him at his shoulder and smiled. God. Why is he so irresistible?

"5 minutes are not enough to say goodbye nerdie."

"Oh. But you don't have a choice. You better be quick." I pouted, not taking my eyes off him.

DID I JUST SAY THIS? What is happening to the not so extrovert Lia. Why am I so different with him?

He leaned closer to me and that was the same situation again. My breath quickened and his hand grabbed my waist. He cupped my face with his other hand and planted a hard kiss on my lips.

Finally!

I love the way my body responded to his kiss. I love the way our lips perfectly moulded together. I love the way I drove him crazy. I love his scent and every inch of his body. I love his perfectly built muscles and abs. I love his heart.I love Zayn Foley.

His lips quickly left mine, leaving us breathless and he sighed,
"What are you doing to me Lia"
He focused his intense blue eyes at mine for a second and then headed for the window to leave. But just before he climbed down the stairs he called out my name and said,

"By the way I loved your sexy lingerie in the closet. You should wear that more often. See you later." He winked.

"Zayn! Such a jerk you are!" I said, standing there red from top to bottom. I can't believe I was blushing. He waved a final goodbye and left.

That was the end of a perfect night and I realised I was genuinely happy after a long time.

Note: Thank you guys for over 100 views in just 3 days. Please vote and comment :)