Chapter Three: I'll only tease you today

After Eren's last words of being sane, Levi pushed him down onto the bed and covered the boys eyes with his hand, blocking his sight. The boy immediately tried to get the man off of him, but Levi shushed him and whispered in his ear.

" You asked for me to punish you, so I'm simply fulfilling your request. Besides, I'll only tease you for today, so after I'm done you do the rest on your own. If you can that is." Levi laughed huskily and started to kiss the boys lips.

The teen whimpered at the feeling of Levi's lips against his. When Levi released himself from their kiss, he asked the boy, " Was I your first? Or did you already share your first kiss with someone else?"

" Ha...ah no... haa~ You... Your my first, s...sir." Eren was already having problems with breathing. Levi noticed this and chuckled to himself seeing the state he was in.

The Captain continued to kiss the boy, then moved from his lips to his neck down to his collar bone. The feeling of his skin was so soft and warm. His flesh was starting to show light hints of red from blush. Eren felt uncomfortable with this and started to regret asking Levi for punishment, but when he started feeling his chest, a new feeling aside from discomfort started to take place of that. His breath hitched as Levi brushed past one of his nipples.

" Ah! hm...ngh..." Levi took this to thought, and started messing with them. He couldn't help but laugh about how the teen was reacting.

" Is this your first time being touched like this, Jaeger? You seem to have trouble just trying to breathe."

" Ah ha... ha... It's because yo- Ah!" Eren moaned loudly and tried to cover his mouth, but the Captain wouldn't allow it.

" Me? What did I do? Your the one who made this choice to begin with, and I've told you a couple times before. Choose the choice that you'll least regret." The man smirked to himself and pressed his mouth to one of the teens nipples and began to suck on it, causing the teen to grind hi head into the bed and arch his back a little.

Levi took advantage of this shift in response and began tracing his hand down to the boy's stomach and dropped further still, while still sucking on his nipple. Eren tried to use his hands to move the mans head away from his chest but his arms were too weak to preform the task and ended up clinging onto his hair, and moaned again, trying to clamp his mouth shut from crying out. Once again, the man chuckled due to the boy's reaction.

" You sure are sensitive Eren. Either your body's just like that or because it's your first time being touched like this. But I wonder what'll happen if I start playing with this, right... here." Levi started to touch the teens hard erection through his clothes and Eren yelped by the suddenness of the action.

" AH! Haaa~ L...Levi ah... ple... please stop... ngh!" Eren gritted his teeth together as the man above him started to lightly bite down on his nipple.

Levi finally released his mouth off the boys chest and licked his lips seductively and let out a hot sigh. " Haa~ You know Eren, I'd love to stay here to find out more about your body, but. I promised the Commander that I'd only be here for fifteen minutes. So you're going to have to do the rest yourself." He leaned in to the teenagers ear and whispered one last thing, " With this, you belong to me and me alone. If you go on cheating on me or if I find out you're abandoning me or ANYTHING like that, I'll kill you. Don't make me do that, ok?" He kissed Eren's ear and got off the bed, left the cell room, locked it behind him and went upstairs.

Eren curled into a ball, clutching onto his stomach and started crying, but then stopped. He was thinking about being fine if he were to end up like a mindless doll of sorts or in a better scenario, a completely different person altogether. So when he started thinking about the situation at that perspective, it made he feel a little bit better. When he looked down to his crotch, he was still hard. He had to do something about it, so he reluctantly grasped his dick from inside his clothes and started to jerk himself off.

" Ha... ah... L... Levi~" He didn't care about how loud his moans got this time, because Levi was in the room he was embarrassed and didn't want him to hear his moaning. His hand got quicker and rich waves of pleasure started to over power his body. He was getting closer to the edge and quickened his pace even more, allowing himself to get swept away by it all.

" Kgh... c... cumming~ Ah... haaaa...aahhhh~ ha.. ha" Eren's field of sight turned white, and the next thing he knew he fell asleep after a minute. " D... damn it all." It was the last thing he said before falling asleep.

AN: God, not sure how well I did on this, and I personally don't think that this would be considered rape because Levi didn't go all the way, he just teased Eren. But anyway, please let me know if there's anything I could try to improve on when something like this comes up, and I don't think it will be that good since I'm still awake at 1:32 in the morning. But let me know what you think about the story so far and for any idea's that could possibly be used for the next chapter.  

TO BE CONTINUED...