Chapter Eighteen: Eren?!

Eren lost his knowledge of time, mostly because he'd been locked in the dungeon cell for a long time. He couldn't tell for how long though, but he could sense that he hadn't been in there for just a couple of days. To him a whole day with Levi felt like a week, and based on how many times a day Levi would 'play' with the teen, it felt like he'd been down there for months. His mind was dissolving quicker than before, and his body was degrading. He's been pushed to his limit for sure this time, but that didn't stop the Captain's cruel treatment towards the boy.

He even forgot why he was there in the first place. He could remember little bits of a very blurry vision he has whenever he tries to sleep, but it's to blurry and muddled to make out. So he tries to use his other senses instead like smell, and the feeling of things, but they soon escape his mind to easily due to Levi touching him, violating him and cutting deep cuts into his back all the while. When this all started all Eren could do was scream out in agony, but after about three days worth of the same treatment on constant loop, he had to find pleasure in it, and he did. 

There was nothing left for him to do but to accept what Levi did to him. He found the scent of his own blood quite sweet, so when ever he got a whiff of it he was immediately intoxicated with it. At first he didn't know why his body was just accepting all of it, why he would be intoxicated with his own blood, and why he was just surrendering his body to this man. Of course those thoughts were immediately erased by Levi pounding into hard.

" AH!~ aah~ Haa~ L-Levi~ aah~ M... more ngh~ give m... me... m... morAAH!~" Eren clung onto the man that was in front of him as waves of pleasure washed over him, but much more intensely.

" Looks like I finally found your weak spot, heh..." Levi leaned into the teen's ear, " Do you like it there?" The man continued his assault, hitting the teen's prostate again and again.

Eren nodded his head repeatedly in confirmation, and the man's movement got quicker. He was getting close to releasing the lust he has been storing up till this point in time. The teen felt like he couldn't go on any longer either, so he began to play himself as Levi hadn't even touched him there yet. Levi noticed the teen's movement and grabbed both of his arms, holding them above his head against the wall. 

" Haa~ Not on my watch, you're going to come without either of us touching you there. Haha~"

Levi brought his mouth to the teen's neck sliding his tongue down to his collarbone to his shoulder, and bit hard into the wound that has still yet to heal. Eren yelped out in shaky breaths as he felt the mans tongue touch the avulsion with his tongue then bite into it again but with a much harder force than before. The teen's vision went white and his body went numb with pleasure.

" Hahaha~ You came with me biting into your wound that still hasn't healed because I ordered you not to. Well now you'll have to wait for me." Levi began pounding into Eren's ass mercilessly making the boy grip his hands into tight fists.

The man noticed this and let go of his arms above his head, causing the boy to cling onto him desperately. Levi laughed under his breath and his movements quickened, making the boy let out breaths of pleasure, but they soon ceased. Levi had stopped all of a sudden and just stared at the boy in the eyes, his not showing any interest in the boy. The man pulled out of Eren harshly and let him fall to the ground, leaving him confused with what had just happened. When the boy heard the door close to the upstairs he finally snapped back to reality. He looked at himself and lay on the floor in self loathing. 

Levi stood in front of the door leading to the basement, listening to Eren's cries, and smirked to himself. " After a couple of days doing that to him he'll never disobey me again, and he'll come wagging his tail to me." Levi started to laugh to himself as he walked to the showers.

After a couple of hours Eren heard the door open again, so he looked up, still laying on the floor. He listened to the footsteps and he was immediately on his guard. It wasn't Levi. That pattern wasn't his, so he tried to get up to move into the darkest corner in the room, but it hurt when he tried to move, causing him to yelp in pain. The footsteps got quicker when he made the noise, so all he could do was hide his face from this person. They came to a stop when they saw his body, and hiding his face was useless.

They already knew who he was, " Ah! Eren! What happened to you!" Eren's eyes widened when he heard the voice.

' It can't be, can it? ' Eren was having a hard time trying to decide if he should show his face or not, but the person's voice made him choose quickly.

" Eren, let me see your face. Please!" The voice was female, but he still didn't know who it was, until he saw their face.

" Ah! M... Mika... sa..." Eren started to cry, she was the last person he wanted to see, especially in the state he was in.

AN: Oooohhhh! Looks like Mikasa found out about Eren's little secret, or does she actually fully understand what's going on? And with Levi leaving like that, is it actually for a plan or is he really done with him? What will happen between the two, Eren and Levi, when a member of both families is brought into play? Well you'll have to find out in the next chapter. Also Eren isn't actually like that(the pic) in this chapter but i needed something, and this chapter was probably crap anyway. Hope you enjoyed!!!

TO BE CONTINUED...