Chapter Thirty-Seven: Just run, Eren

Levi sat on a branch watching Eren and making sure he didn't try anything with Armin by himself with him. Armin, however, wasn't too worried like everyone else was, he knew that Eren wouldn't do anything to harm him. Eren's hand's had finished regenerating so he took his hand and grabbed Armin, making everyone scream in horror afraid that he might've been crushed, until they heard him yell out.

" It's okay, I'm okay! He's just holding me, just don't take action!"

Everyone relaxed a little bit, but still on their toes just in case if something else happened. Eren opened his hands to reveal his childhood friend smiling. Armin sat in the Titan's hands and waved at him to bring him up closer to Eren's face. Eren did so making everyone standing on their toes and ready to take action but Armin rose his hand waving them down, and crouched on Eren's hand. He brought his hands to the Titan's nose and pressed his forehead against it as well, then removed his head from his nose to look at his childhood friend and smiled gently.

" Run. Just run, Eren. They'll apprehend you after I get off, so once I do you start running as far as you can without making any contact with any other Titans. I wish you would've told me about all this before but I could understand from your stand point. I would've been scared of telling such a thing to everyone as well, but I'd tell people who I knew would listen and who I could trust." Armin talked softly and quietly so no one but Eren and himself would hear what he was saying.

Eren flinched his head back a little when he listened to his childhood friend and drooped his ears a bit. He pressed his nose against Armin gently trying to tell him to go with him, but Armin only laughed lightly. To Eren's surprise Armin understood what he was trying to tell him.

" No, I'm sorry Eren, but not this time. I can't go with you, I wouldn't make it out there knowing how much gas and blades I've got left. You're going to have to be on your own this time, I'll try to get a small team to go with me to find you and give you any information we get, but it'll be difficult now with what everyone has heard." Armin stopped there to check on Eren, and noticed his emotions were changing, " Don't worry, I'll find some people who would still support you, we'll get you and make sure you're okay, the only problem is how long you'll be able to withstand being in your Titan form."

Commander Erwin was wondering why Armin was talking so quietly to the rouge Titan and for ten minutes at that. Captain Levi has been sitting on the edge of the tree branch hoping Armin was talking some sense into his beloved Eren. He noticed that Armin had stopped talking and was being lowered to the ground by the Titan, so he got to his feet and stood at the ready when Armin was clear, but once he was clear Levi wasn't expecting what he was seeing. As soon as Armin got to the safety of his comrades Eren started to run towards the forest. Erwin saw what he was trying to do and shouted to everyone their orders.

" Everyone!!! Follow Eren!!! Don't lose sight of him and take any chance you get to cut him out!!!"

" SIR!!!" Everyone answered and went off chasing after the rouge Titan.

Eren didn't know why he was doing as Armin had told him if he himself wasn't to sure on how long Eren could maintain his Titan form, but he was going to trust him like he did when they were kids. He looked behind him and saw the entire Scouting Regiment going after him, so he picked up the pace in running for the wall. Armin had given him his ODM gear and put it in his mouth for when he got to the wall for him the climb up to the top. He guessed no one noticed yet since they were going after him at full speed, but he wasn't going  to think about it if they did find out. Eren continued to run as fast as he could for the wall that was before Levi finally caught up to him.

" Eren!!! Stop running, if you don't Armin will be executed for helping you escape!!!" Levi pleaded for Eren to stop running, in fear of his pain he'll go through after he comes back.