Chapter Eleven: Play with me Jean

AN: YES, IK!!! THA ISN'T EREN, IT'S LEVI IFK!!! BUT IT'S IRONIC ENOUGH FOR WHAT IS HAPPENING OK!!! This the last part with Erejean to, and they're not going all the way either, or will they?! 

(⊙ヮ⊙)

Eren was in heat. He didn't want to, but all thanks to Jean's messing around he was aroused, and needed someone to cling to until his heat went away. The heated teen pressed his chest against Jean's back, and brought his hands to the bottom of his shirt, lifting it off his body. Jean gritted his teeth after realizing what he got himself into, and looked to the floor, only to find that he was hard.

Eren licked his lips, and started to trail his tongue down the taller teen's neck. He was so fevered, but doing this wasn't enough. He wanted to see his face. He want to see what he looked like while he did these things to him. " Hey, Jean~ haa~ can you turn around for me? Pretty please~ This isn't enough, I need to see your face~ haa~hahaha hic"

" You're crazy, you know that, but since I got myself into this I minus well do what I can to relieve myself. Tch, I'll play your little game, but if you go to far I'll shove you away and tell everyone about this! Got It!" Eren listened to his terms of the deal, but he didn't much who knew about this anymore. 

He was broken.

Jean turned around to face the slut in front of him, and his face captivated him for some reason. He couldn't take it anymore, so he violently ripped the boy's shirt off and started to play with his nipples. The boy in front of him received great amounts of pleasure with Jean doing this, but it still wasn't enough. He looked up to the horse-faced teen in front of him and asked Jean.

" Jean~ G... give me m... more aahh~ Mess with me more... haa~ and I... I might help you o... out with your l... little friend d... down there... Hehahaha Haa!~" Eren gasped as he got what he wanted right after asking.

Jean rubbed the slut's asshole and started to gently push a finger inside. ' Woah! It's already so wet, what the hell does the Captain do to him? ' Jean was surprised, but continued.

The act was making Eren's hips fill up with pleasure, and he decided that he'd have Jean feel this feeling too. He put his hand into the taller teen's pants, grabbed his dick and started to pump it. While doing so Eren brought his mouth to Jean's neck and began kissing it again. Starting from his neck down to his collarbone. He lightly bit onto his shoulder, but not hard enough to leave a mark. He didn't want to mark Jean. ' He isn't my type. ' The teen thought.

" Eren let g... go... haa ah! I th... think I'm g... gonna..."

" Go ahead, and don't worry about m... me... Heh... I'll sort myself out after you leave... haa~ haha... ngh!" Eren's head was pulled back by his hair, so he was staring right at Jean's face.

" I don't think so... ngh.... If' you're going to d... do it to me th... then I minus well do it to y... you..." Jean argued clearly not pleased with Eren's decision.

Eren didn't have for this in the first place, so he pumped Jean's dick even harder until he came. Jean stopped moving his fingers in Eren's ass, so Eren pulled Jean off of him, but kept his eyes locked onto the other male. 

" If you do, then I'll have to tell Levi. The only person allowed to make me release my pleasure for is him, and him alone. It all comes down to a choice on whether or not I'll take you place in punishment or I let him hunt you down and kill you in your sleep. Hahaha, so choose wisely. You won't get another chance." Eren whispered creepily, and waited for Jean's answer.

" Fine, and don't worry about that secret you two have. I'm not going to tell. Mainly 'cause they'd just say I'm imagining it, and because I know what he does to you. Just stay away from me tonight." Jean quickly spat out an answer, and Eren twisted his mouth into a small grin.

" Fair enough, well just don't get near Mikasa tonight. I know how you look at her, and it's not happening. Got it?"

Jean nodded quickly as he didn't want to stay in this room any longer with this slut. He fixed his clothes, went over to Levi's desk, and wrote something down on a piece of paper. ' Probably for the Captain. ' Eren recalled that Jean came here for the Captain before messing with him. When Jean left the room, Eren stood there and started to laugh to himself.

" Mmmhfm aahahahahahaaa~ hic hahaha aahh~ Oh Jean~ I really hope you don't ruin the deal, but seriously..." Eren finally came back to his senses and realized that he did something that he wouldn't be able to take back. He started to cry softly, still standing where Jean had left him.

" Really, *sniff* I... I'm such a... an idiot..."

He realized that his mind was slowly drifting away from him. His mind was breaking. Or was it already broken and he hadn't noticed?

He walked over to the closet where his and Levi's clothes were stored, and looked for a comfortable shirt to wear until the dance. ' What have I done? I can't fix this... ' He picked up where he left off in cleaning up the room, and continuing to think that in his head. He had to wait to meet the person who he knew wouldn't push him away.

It was going to be a long day.

AN: Alrighty, man I was cringing so much while writing this 'cause I hate Jean so much. Idk why though, I just do. But there we go. If you guys want, I'll put up a contest to see who can guess who this person Eren wants to speak with at the dance. And who ever guesses it, I'll tag you in the chapter that character is revealed. Ik it's not much but still better than nothing right? Well hope you enjoyed!!!

TO BE CONTINUED...